INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The value of a #2 HB pencil in a Catholic Education

3 posters

Go down

The value of a #2 HB pencil in a Catholic Education Empty The value of a #2 HB pencil in a Catholic Education

Post by ferret Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:11 am

Carol was not the best student in Catholic School. Usually she slept through class. One day her teacher, a nun, called on her while she was sleeping in class. "Tell me, Carol, who created the universe?"

When Carol didn't stir, little Johnny, who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear. "God Almighty!" shouted Carol.

The nun said, "Very good," and continued teaching her class. A little later the nun asked Carol, "Who is our Lord and Savior?" But Carol didn't stir from her slumber.

Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck her in the butt. "Jesus Christ !!!" shouted Carol."

And the nun once again said, 'Very good,' and Carol fell back asleep.

The nun asked her a third question...."What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?

Again, Johnny came to the rescue. This time Carol jumped up and shouted, "If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!

The nun fainted

That's the value of a #2 HB pencil in a Catholic Education
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

slainte39, rafterbr and Plan B like this post

Back to top Go down

The value of a #2 HB pencil in a Catholic Education Empty Re: The value of a #2 HB pencil in a Catholic Education

Post by CanuckBob Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:23 am

Beer

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

The value of a #2 HB pencil in a Catholic Education Empty Re: The value of a #2 HB pencil in a Catholic Education

Post by slainte39 Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:40 pm

That´s why I value my Catholic education..... lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down