INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapala Driver's License office - re-opened yet?

4 posters

Go down

Chapala Driver's License office - re-opened yet? Empty Chapala Driver's License office - re-opened yet?

Post by Rosa Venus Fri May 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Has anybody noticed if they've re-opened the Driver's License office behind Cruz Roja?
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Chapala Driver's License office - re-opened yet? Empty Re: Chapala Driver's License office - re-opened yet?

Post by Heem Fri May 22, 2020 9:04 pm

I was there yesterday and they were not yet open. No opening date listed. There is a number posted that you can call.
I'm sorry I don't have that number. My Spanish is not yet good enough to understand recorded messages.

Heem
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Chapala Driver's License office - re-opened yet? Empty Re: Chapala Driver's License office - re-opened yet?

Post by Rosa Venus Fri May 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Thanks very much. I have the phone #'s from the sign several weeks ago. I've never bothered calling because I knew prior to this week they wouldn't have reopened yet. I'll call them next week and see if anybody answers.......but I won't make much effort trying to get through to them! Phone # on sign is/or was weeks ago: 33 3819 2426.

Will post if I learn anything.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri May 22, 2020 9:55 pm

At least you can renew even if the license has expired.  Don´t know if Vialidad would accept that as a reason for expired license.
No renewal facility, no new license???

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri May 22, 2020 10:50 pm

I wouldn't worry about an expired license... unless, of course, you regularly get stopped by the police. ;) My license was four months expired by the time I realized it. I had other things on my mind at the time.
I used a facilitator to go to an office in Guadalajara and, no questions asked, easy, painless renewal.
I highly suspect that will be the case when the office here finally opens.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Fri May 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Not worried about it, just looking to not waste time and a trip. Mexico has taught me patience. (We'll see if they choose to "renew" my very expired Jalisco license. Very Happy )
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down