INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggest you top off your tank quick

3 posters

Go down

Suggest you top off your tank quick Empty Suggest you top off your tank quick

Post by MichaelB Mon May 04, 2020 7:21 pm

https://traficozmg.com/2019/01/union-de-gasolineros-confirma-desabasto-de-combustible/

Union of Gas Stations confirms fuel shortage, does this madness ever end?

The Union of Gasolineros de Jalisco, Colima and Nayarit (UNIONGAS), confirmed to its members that there is currently a fuel shortage in the storage and distribution terminals of Pemex, both located in El Salto and in Zapopan.

In a statement addressed to gas businessmen, they detailed that in both terminals there is zero inventory level because they have not received fuels for the pipeline that comes from the Salamanca refinery in Guanajuato.

"It is insufficient to comply with shipments from Service Stations, through PR pipes that come from the Tapeixtles terminal in Manzanillo, Colima, and right now we are waiting for the shipping by pipeline, scheduled first for Diesel, and later for Magna gasoline ”, they reported.

They clarified that the problem does not lie with the delivery pipes, but directly with the shortage of product in the Pemex storage tanks.

"The challenge we have to regularize the inventory levels of each Service Station depends on the start-up of the supply by pipeline and Pemex personnel have been prepared to work the three shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this week ”, Is mentioned in the statement signed by Pablo González, president of the organization.

MichaelB
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Suggest you top off your tank quick Empty Re: Suggest you top off your tank quick

Post by ferret Mon May 04, 2020 7:27 pm

Thanks but I don't think I could squeeze 50 pesos worth into my tank and I filled it over two months ago.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Suggest you top off your tank quick Empty Re: Suggest you top off your tank quick

Post by MexicoPete Mon May 04, 2020 8:51 pm

Yes, me too. I filled up a week or 2 ago. And since then I have driven to and from the grocery store two or three times and I bet I have less than 15 KM more since I last filled up.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down