INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol

+2
Trailrunner
ferret
6 posters

Go down

CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol Empty CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol

Post by ferret Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:03 am

This coming Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You must have a reservation to attend but it is free and given by the leading experts in the field.

CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol Img_2010

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol Empty Re: CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol

Post by Trailrunner Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:10 am

I saw this somewhere else, probably FB. Who are these people? Why are they doing this? What's in it for them? Four hours of information, three days? Starting at 9:30 AM??? Five docs, four of which look related? I assume they'll be selling.

I'm already a believer.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol Empty Re: CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol

Post by ferret Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:15 pm

I'm already a believer too and I take it twice a day. I'm just going to see what they have to offer in terms of information. It's free.
Also in the Guadalajara Reporter... http://theguadalajarareporter.net/index.php/news/news/lake-chapala/54762-medical-hemp-conference-at-hotel-danza-del-sol

BTW, a Vet in Guadalajara by the name of Dr. Baron knows all about CBD for pets and was pleased that the CBD my friend was using for her dogs (and herself) came from the U.S. where it is third party tested. He did not recommend CBD purchased in Mexico.

Last edited by ferret on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:42 pm

Why not make it yourself?  Then you know what's in it.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:44 pm

We are not talking about Cannabis Oil. We are talking about Cannabidiol Oil from HEMP. I know of no source of HEMP in Mexico and there are absolutely no labs in Mexico that can do third party testing.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:19 pm

This will undoubtedly be a sales pitch. I will pass on getting up, dressed, out of the house, and drive through Ajijic by 9:30 for a sales pitch.

Let us know how it goes, ferret.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Sounds like a tax writeoff to me. Business expense, yeah right!
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:56 pm

I have no idea if it's a sales pitch or a tax write off or whatever. For me, it will be an opportunity to learn (more) hopefully. I'll be sure to let you know if it doesn't pass the smell test.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:29 pm

Excellent presentation and very informative for anyone who is on the fence about what cannabinoids can do for you. Yes, the hosts (not the presenters) do have a CBD product available but is only mentioned in the last 5 minutes of the talk. The product is made in Colorado and it is third party tested and the certificate of analysis is available on their website. The SPEAKERS themselves did not promote any product... just the facts of both THC and CBD and what they can do for the body. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Gal Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 am

Thanks, Ferret, for your first-hand report. I'm going this morning and hope I can buy some oil.

Irish Gal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:05 am

Please read what I wrote on TOB with the same heading and ask for a certificate of analysis before you buy the product. I also hope that they have the speakers working properly today since, for yesterday's presentation, they were not working well.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Gal Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Ferret, the speakers worked well although I sat in the front row and had no problem hearing. It was an excellent presentation and I bought a mid-strength bottle. I only wish there would have been an audio recording of the presentation as it was jam-packed with so much information. In any event, I started taking it the next day and I'm impressed by the subtle changes. Oh, and I'm sleeping much better!

Irish Gal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:30 pm

So where can you buy it?

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:52 pm

cypress wrote:So where can you buy it?

https://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?/topic/86496-cbd-from-hemp-talk-by-doctors/

So, Irish Girl, did you get a Third Party Certificate of Analysis???
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

CBD Talk by Doctors at the Danza del Sol Empty CBD OIL

Post by Irish Gal Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:58 pm

ferret wrote:
cypress wrote:So where can you buy it?

https://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?/topic/86496-cbd-from-hemp-talk-by-doctors/

So, Irish Girl, did you get a Third Party Certificate of Analysis???

No, I didn't ask for it.

Irish Gal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down