INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last time I buy from Electro Venta...

2 posters

Go down

Last time I buy from Electro Venta... Empty Last time I buy from Electro Venta...

Post by Carry Bean Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Bought a new dishwasher and they charged me 600 pesos to use my Bancomer debit card. Evil or Very Mad They came to install it today. My maid Rosa was here and I pay her every 2 weeks so her 500 pesos was on the kitchen counter. She came to me after the installers were here for a while and the money was gone. Rosa is 100% honest and I asked them where the 500 pesos was and I got the wide-eyed shoulder shrug. I told them they were stealing from Rosa not me. Nothing. I am furious. Of course, I repaid Rosa.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Last time I buy from Electro Venta... Empty Re: Last time I buy from Electro Venta...

Post by ferret Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:43 pm

I gave up on Electro Venta when they sold me a gas dryer with a gas leak.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Last time I buy from Electro Venta... Empty Re: Last time I buy from Electro Venta...

Post by Carry Bean Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pm

ferret wrote:I gave up on Electro Venta when they sold me a gas dryer with a gas leak.

Shocked I went storming in there after the thief left and loudly told the jefe what I thought of his crooked employee and his crappy company. Won’t do any good but made me feel better. I didn’t like the service At Tio Sam but should have stuck with them anyway.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down