INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to rent or buy a cement mixer

+2
kalafia
Sherman
6 posters

Go down

where to rent or buy a cement mixer Empty where to rent or buy a cement mixer

Post by Sherman Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Where to rent ..... a cement mixer. checked around today and did not find anything available. There's one place in Riberas where I will not do business ... and they seem to be the only one with a mixer.

I would be happy to try Guad, Jocotepec or other surrounding areas, but need some leads.

I also am open to buying one and then selling it 'used' when finished.

thanks ... comments, leads, etc.

S. mariachi

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

where to rent or buy a cement mixer Empty Re: where to rent or buy a cement mixer

Post by kalafia Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:48 pm

Check the place almost at the top of the Libramiento. They rent all kinds of equipment and sell materiales for construction.

kalafia

Back to top Go down

where to rent or buy a cement mixer Empty Re: where to rent or buy a cement mixer

Post by Sherman Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:53 pm

thanks ....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:17 am

Check with different contractors and home builders, they may rent you one if they are not real busy for a short while.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:05 am

Mexican cement mixer:
Two guys
Two hoes
A flat spot

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:10 am

You get two guys and two hoes together and nothing gets done.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:12 am

You bit, hook, line and sinker. razberry

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Found a cement mixer the size we were renting ... the new one is $25,000. Based on the rental I was paying, I'll recover my costs and then sell it. Wish I would have done this earlier ... would have saved me a lot of money and the hassle of paying a separate bill every week. Got it at the Feria in Chapala, on Hildalgo, that used to be Ace Hardware.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:05 pm

kalafia wrote:Check the place almost at the top of the Libramiento. They rent all kinds of equipment and sell materiales for construction.

Checked that place ... even though their sign shows a mixer, they don't rent or sell. Maybe they got the sign on sale some place?

S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Sherman wrote:Found a cement mixer the size we were renting ...  the new one is $25,000.  Based on the rental I was paying, I'll recover my costs and then sell it.  Wish I would have done this earlier ...  would have saved me a lot of money and the hassle of paying a separate bill every week.  Got it at the Feria in Chapala, on Hildalgo, that used to be Ace Hardware.

Or you could rent it out after you're done and recoup the cost of your house. LOL.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down