INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Americans' Life Savings Wiped Out In Mexican Bank Fraud Scheme

4 posters

Go down

Americans' Life Savings Wiped Out In Mexican Bank Fraud Scheme Empty Americans' Life Savings Wiped Out In Mexican Bank Fraud Scheme

Post by rcampbel Wed May 29, 2019 1:38 pm

I just read this article on ZeroHedge and thought I would post it here.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-29/americans-life-savings-wiped-out-mexican-bank-fraud-scheme

rcampbel

Back to top Go down

Americans' Life Savings Wiped Out In Mexican Bank Fraud Scheme Empty Re: Americans' Life Savings Wiped Out In Mexican Bank Fraud Scheme

Post by Bubba2shoes Wed May 29, 2019 1:50 pm

U.S. retirees moving their savings to Mexico beyond a minor amount in a Mexican bank for normal cash and transaction needs down here are looney. So, you can get 40% interest on your savings. 40% of zero is zero. Been here 20 years and keep daily cash working capital I can afford to lose in a savings account at Bancomer. My U.S. savings is easily and always accessable right away and safe.

Bubba2shoes
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://rbplummer1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Americans' Life Savings Wiped Out In Mexican Bank Fraud Scheme Empty Re: Americans' Life Savings Wiped Out In Mexican Bank Fraud Scheme

Post by ferret Wed May 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Scroll down on this section of the forum and read "Heads up Monex". That is where your post should be. It has already been covered on both Chapala.com and this forum.
Nobody should put much money in ANY Mexican financial institution... or only as much as you're willing to lose.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed May 29, 2019 1:55 pm

This was cussed and discussed on the thread "Heads Up Re Monex".

The question is: "what were they thinking?". The answer is "probably not thinking".

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down