INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Furnished Apartment For Rent In San Antonio Tlayacapan

2 posters

Go down

2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Furnished Apartment For Rent In San Antonio Tlayacapan Empty 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Furnished Apartment For Rent In San Antonio Tlayacapan

Post by RCAF Retired Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:11 pm

POSTING FOR A FRIEND.  IF INTERESTED PM ME FOR HIS CONTACT INFO

US$800 a month on a one year lease

Great location in San Antonio, this brand new, furnished second floor apartment is at the south end of Calle San Jose facing south with a fantastic view of the lake. The kitchen has all new appliances, granite countertops, double sinks and lake view.  The master bedroom has its own bath, queen bed and built in closet and drawers.  The second bedroom is the same size as the master and also has a queen bed and built in closet and drawers.  Both the master bath and the guest bath have large walk in showers.  There is a large balcony/patio across the front of the apartment which has an outdoor seating area and gets the cooling breeze off the lake.  Includes new washer and dryer, quality bed linens and towels and Telmex phone line with internet.  Renter pays CFE and gas. Available now.

RCAF Retired

Back to top Go down

2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Furnished Apartment For Rent In San Antonio Tlayacapan Empty Re: 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Furnished Apartment For Rent In San Antonio Tlayacapan

Post by MikeCharles Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi. Still available?

MikeCharles

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Furnished Apartment For Rent In San Antonio Tlayacapan Empty Re: 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Furnished Apartment For Rent In San Antonio Tlayacapan

Post by RCAF Retired Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:33 pm

I don't actually know if the apartment is available or not. I'm back in Canada for the summer and the owner's phone number is on my Mexican phone... which of course is in Mexico. You could try driving/walking by and see if there is a for rent sign out front. It is the second last house on the west side of calle San Jose, just before you get to the malecon. Even if there is no for rent sign you could knock on the door and talk to the owner. He has one or two more places in San Antonio that he rents.

RCAF Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeCharles Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:49 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm in Arizona. I'll be going to the Chapala area for2 weeks, 1st of August. (to try to find a rental) If I have time, i'll drop by. Best regards

MikeCharles

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down