INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to insidelakeside.com?

+13
gringal
slainte39
JayBear
helohfe
Carry Bean
CanuckBob
RoyD
Jreboll
ferret
Kiri
Trailrunner
Lady Otter Latté
merry
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What happened to insidelakeside.com? Empty What happened to insidelakeside.com?

Post by merry Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:52 am

It's redirecting to https://lakechapalainfo.forumotion.net.

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What happened to insidelakeside.com? Empty Re: What happened to insidelakeside.com?

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:59 am

Mine is FUBB. Format different. No option to read posts since last visit. Some lameass notification bell. If this is an “update” it sucks.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

What happened to insidelakeside.com? Empty Re: What happened to insidelakeside.com?

Post by Trailrunner Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:33 am

Weird. Try logging out and back in. I am not seeing any changes.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:49 am

Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:15 am

I'm not having any problems or noticing anything different either.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:31 am

Trailrunner, I was not logged in at all. Had no option to log in. Did a cold reboot. Nothing. Can’t remember what I did to get log in because I f**ked around with it so much. Now, the font for my reply is tiny, and there is no quote function. No way to use emojis either. Since it is not universal I am more confused than ever.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:37 am

OKAY! Got it! On the lameass format in the upper right part there is a line icon. Clicked on that. Options include app format and web format. I clicked on web format and all is right with my world. Where did this app format come from though?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:57 am

Yes, that occasionally happens to me on mobiles too. Sometimes it says "Desktop Format" and sometimes "Web Format". That's the trick.

Now if someone would tell me why I need to login so often again. . .
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:01 am

Trailrunner wrote:Yes, that occasionally  happens to me on mobiles too. Sometimes it says "Desktop Format" and sometimes "Web Format". That's the trick.

Now if someone would tell me why I need to login so often again. . .

Yah, I had that before too and would have recognized it. But this “app format” was a new one. What happened to insidelakeside.com? 87465

Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:29 am

Having problems too

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyD Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:43 am

I was redirected automatically and everything looks the same. I made a new bookmark for the login.

RoyD

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:53 am

Im not sure why it is being redirected. Ill have to look into it.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:04 pm

It would seem I had to sign up for monthly payments with the forum host to keep it with the domain name insidelakeside.com

Should be back to normal now.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:20 pm

I can’t “like” posts on my IPad and also don’t have the option to use any of the board’s emojis when I’m on my IPad which is most of the time. Also the quote function never shows up either. Am I overlooking something?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What happened to insidelakeside.com? Empty How to get Like, Quote and Emoji icons back on iPad

Post by merry Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:41 am

Carry Bean wrote:I can’t “like” posts on my IPad and also don’t have the option to use any of the board’s emojis when I’m on my IPad which is most of the time.  Also the quote function never shows up either.  Am I overlooking something?

Carry if you can’t Like or Quote posts it means you are using the limited mobile version. Switch to Desktop Version for full features: scroll to the top right and click the icon I circled in the pic below, then click Request Desktop Site. You’ll see all the features you were missing.

What happened to insidelakeside.com? 049a9b10

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:17 am

Thanks, Merry. I tried that and it wouldn’t accept my log in. Kept jumping back to the log in page. May try again later.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by helohfe Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:53 am

I had to re-log-in several times ..as it continued to state username has been taken..eventually got back on ..Now it shows me as a " New User" but everything else is working fine..

helohfe
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by JayBear Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:43 am

I've been off for days--site required login, then replied that my password was wrong, I tried to reset password, site replied that my email address already had a password so I couldn't reset it, and I couldn't figure out how to inquire what my "real" password was, so I gave up! I am not sure whether I can get back on again if I sign off, but I am going to sign off, so if I don't post again, you'll know why!

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:54 am

How were you able to make the above post if you couldn't log in?

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by JayBear Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Obviously (or so I thought!) things have changed, the problem is no longer a problem, and I can now log in!

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:40 am

CanuckBob wrote:It would seem I had to sign up for monthly payments with the forum host to keep it with the domain name insidelakeside.com

Should be back to normal now.

NEW KINK: I have Inside Lakeside bookmarked for ease of access. Always worked until this morning, when a page appeared saying that www.InsideLakeside doesn't exist. There were options below that, including
"www.InsideLakeside.com" so I clicked that and I was on, like usual. I did it again and the same thing happened.
Something's weird, eh? Suspect

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:41 am

Nothing different here, must be something unique to your computer.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:56 am

I think it fixed itself: stopped having the page pop up. My laptop has a will of its own and sometimes I wonder about it.
lol!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:58 am

It now appears as https://lakechapalainfo.forumotion.net/, and it works as it did before. But, Why?  I also notice other strange sites and extensions appearing; things that I have not installed or invited. Is this now some kind of Trojan horse? It is not a secure site.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:05 am

I have had the warning that this is not a secure site, bla bla bla. I ignored it and there has been nothing noticeable since then a couple of weeks ago.

It does seem to redirect to bigforumpro, as RV said.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next