INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contec Building System / for houses, buildings in general / mfg in Monterrey, but available in Guad.

4 posters

Go down

Contec Building System / for houses, buildings in general / mfg in Monterrey, but available in Guad. Empty Contec Building System / for houses, buildings in general / mfg in Monterrey, but available in Guad.

Post by Sherman Mon May 14, 2018 10:49 am

this system has been around since 1995. Mfg in monterrey.
There is a supplier in Guad, but I've not had luck on the phone or them responded to my 'translated' emails.

I'm trying to find contractors locally who know how to use this product, find some houses/buildings to view where this product has been used, and / or some technical assistance who is available.

Thanks for any leads ....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Contec Building System / for houses, buildings in general / mfg in Monterrey, but available in Guad. Empty Re: Contec Building System / for houses, buildings in general / mfg in Monterrey, but available in Guad.

Post by lunateak Mon May 14, 2018 11:36 am

Have you tried contacting the company in Monterrey for referrals?
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Contec Building System / for houses, buildings in general / mfg in Monterrey, but available in Guad. Empty Re: Contec Building System / for houses, buildings in general / mfg in Monterrey, but available in Guad.

Post by Sherman Mon May 14, 2018 11:46 am

not yet ... it's on my to-do list. Getting to that next.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Sherman wrote:this system has been around since 1995. Mfg in monterrey.
There is a supplier in Guad, but I've not had luck on the phone or them responded to my 'translated' emails.

I'm trying to find contractors locally who know how to use this product, find some houses/buildings to view where this product has been used, and / or some technical assistance who is available.

Thanks for any leads ....

Excellent product but must be applied properly!
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canmex 87 Mon May 14, 2018 12:54 pm

There are several houses built with this system in Vista Del Lago.

The architect/builder was Alan Signoret Martinez Guadalajara.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon May 14, 2018 12:57 pm

Well, just what I need .... any other leads of who/where in Vista del Lago? I've googled that arq now several times and different ways and not much comes up that gives me contact information. Thanks very much you two .... headed in the right direction!!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canmex 87 Mon May 14, 2018 1:10 pm

I sent you a PM.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri Mon May 14, 2018 1:30 pm

http://www.hebel.mx/es/content/residencial_1313.php
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon May 14, 2018 1:55 pm

Kiri wrote:http://www.hebel.mx/es/content/residencial_1313.php
I've seen the Hebel name and this morning found the Xella group in San Antonio, TX. But, so far, I'm not seeing anything that sources contractors or completed homes locally.

Eventually something will turn up locally. Just more digging.

Thanks.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri Mon May 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Sherman wrote:
Kiri wrote:http://www.hebel.mx/es/content/residencial_1313.php
I've seen the Hebel name and this morning found the Xella group in San Antonio, TX. But, so far, I'm not seeing anything that sources contractors or completed homes locally.

Eventually something will turn up locally. Just more digging.

Thanks.
I spoke to a builder and engineer and they strongly recommend to NOT use it. Contact me if you have any questions.

II s
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down