INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVING SMALL QUANTITY OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS/ART TO US

2 posters

Go down

MOVING SMALL QUANTITY OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS/ART TO US Empty MOVING SMALL QUANTITY OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS/ART TO US

Post by Minervajt Fri May 11, 2018 6:24 pm

I'm trying to find an affordable method of moving a small quantity of household goods back to the US. Much more affordable to send more, but at this point, I don't have more. Perhaps someone may be sending a shipment within which I could include some items and help with the cost??? My ultimate destination is southern California, but I can deal with the items being shipped to Laredo only. Thanks!!

Minervajt

Back to top Go down

MOVING SMALL QUANTITY OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS/ART TO US Empty Re: MOVING SMALL QUANTITY OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS/ART TO US

Post by Traveller Sat May 12, 2018 11:47 am

Maybe this post should be moved out of the Crime section? Depending of course on exactly what you're planning to transport ... Very Happy
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

MOVING SMALL QUANTITY OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS/ART TO US Empty Re: MOVING SMALL QUANTITY OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS/ART TO US

Post by Minervajt Sat May 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Oops! Will move out of the crime section. Thanks.

Minervajt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down