INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOMAS DEL MANGLAR

3 posters

Go down

LOMAS DEL MANGLAR Empty LOMAS DEL MANGLAR

Post by robert.chapala Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:28 am

Does anyone know about this small community--good or bad? It is built on a step slope and I wonder whether it has problems with foundations of the homes and security issues. Thanks for your feedback.

robert.chapala

El Cartero likes this post

Back to top Go down

LOMAS DEL MANGLAR Empty Re: LOMAS DEL MANGLAR

Post by sampati Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 am

http://www.nadineloveshenry.com/chapala/ldm/index.html

The above link is for Lomas del Manglar info.  We lived there for 5 years and did not have security or foundation issues.  There were problems with electricity and internet outages but that is just a part of living in Mexico.  Some people there do not feel that they have to pay their association fees, which is also par for the course in Mexico, and that does effect the small budget.  It was pretty quiet and the location just between Chapala and Ajijic was very convenient for us.  Maskaras Clinic is within walking distance, in fact I used to walk from Lomas to Ajijic with no problems.  The houses in upper Lomas are newer than the ones in lower Lomas, where we used to live.  I don't know if upper Lomas is still under the condo rules and if lower Lomas is considered a fracc, but the rules were different for upper and lower Lomas.  The Board there is small and sometimes the infighting gets intense but they do a good job of maintaining the area.  The link I posted may answer some questions for you. If you go to the photos of the fracc you will see an orange house, that was our house, on a hill overlooking Lake Chapala.
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

El Cartero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cartero Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:13 am

I have similar questions as robert, can’t figure out how to pm and see no recent posts

El Cartero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down