INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need info on long term on site parking at GDL

3 posters

Go down

need info on long term on site parking at GDL Empty need info on long term on site parking at GDL

Post by twelveoaks Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 am

I have never used the ON SITE long term parking lot at GDL and would appreciate any info on how to go about it.I do not want to use the long term road side lots. It is my understanding that the lot is on the third floor of the garage. Is this true? Also how do I get the ticket for access to the lot and for payment when I leave ?

Finally, are there generally ample spots available ? Any other info would also be appreciated !

Thanks

twelveoaks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

need info on long term on site parking at GDL Empty Re: need info on long term on site parking at GDL

Post by CanuckBob Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:07 am

The long term parking lot is outdoors. Just before the gates to the garage there are gates to enter the long term lot. You get a ticket when you enter just like the short term and pay when you leave the exact same way. It is about $120 per day. I have never had a problem getting a spot. Now they may have moved it with all the construction........

And don't leave anything in your car as I have seen a few smashed windows when I have used the lot.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

need info on long term on site parking at GDL Empty Re: need info on long term on site parking at GDL

Post by twelveoaks Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:06 pm

CanuckBob wrote:The long term parking lot is outdoors. Just before the gates to the garage there are gates to enter the long term lot. You get a ticket when you enter just like the short term and pay when you leave the exact same way. It is about $120 per day. I have never had a problem getting a spot. Now they may have moved it with all the construction........

And don't leave anything in your car as I have seen a few smashed windows when I have used the lot.

Hi Bob,

I was under the impression that the long term lot was in the high rise garage but it seems it is on ground level. Correct ???

Thanks

twelveoaks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincy Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:37 pm

My understanding is that all levels of the multistory parking lot (next to the arrivals/departures doors) can be used for long term parking, but, the upper 2 levels are slightly cheaper.  I'm sure someone can clarify this...

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincy Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:59 pm

As you turn off the Chapala/Guadaljara highway keep in the far left lane.
As you near the terminal you will see the parking area clearly signposted to the left.
Stop at one of the barriers, press the button and take a ticket.
You can park outside or inside.
The parking rows inside show how many slots are available along each row - cool!
Somewhere inside (?) there must be a ramp to get to the upper levels and maybe another barrier/ticket machine?

When it's time to leave, pay at the ticket machines (English is available if you press the language button) in the parking lot lower level - feed your ticket in and pay cash - keep your ticket handy!
The ticket is used to open the exit barrier.

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:32 pm

twelveoaks wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:The long term parking lot is outdoors. Just before the gates to the garage there are gates to enter the long term lot. You get a ticket when you enter just like the short term and pay when you leave the exact same way. It is about $120 per day. I have never had a problem getting a spot. Now they may have moved it with all the construction........

Hi Bob,

I was under the impression that the long term lot was in the high rise garage but it seems it is on ground level. Correct ???

Thanks

I don't know about the parking garage rates but the last time I parked there long term it was ground level and outside. You entered it before you got to the parking garage entrance.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincy Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:30 pm

GDL airport multistory parking garage tarifas:  25th July 2017

need info on long term on site parking at GDL Img_0411

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks Cincy. Do they still have the outdoor ground level parking lot as well?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincy Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:07 am

CanuckBob wrote:Thanks Cincy. Do they still have the outdoor ground level parking lot as well?

Yes, there's plenty of outdoor ground parking towards the domestic arrivals gate but that would be charged at the blue rate shown above.  Not sure if there is another outdoor parking area before the multistory or whether that is for employees.

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down