INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting a cellphone shipped to Mexico

5 posters

Go down

Getting a cellphone shipped to Mexico Empty Getting a cellphone shipped to Mexico

Post by Pogo Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

My son always sends me his old iPhone when he gets a new one. This time, he tried to send it via UPS, Federal Express, DHL and USPS. None would ship it because it has a lithium-ion battery in it. Apparently there is a new law or rule that says anything with a lithium-ion battery in it cannot be put on an airplane. (What??!! What about all those cell phones that walk on board airplanes with passengers? And how do manufacturers and retailers get their phones to customers?).

Anyway, I would like to find an alternative way of getting my new phone here to Ajijic. Anyone have any ideas?

Pogo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Getting a cellphone shipped to Mexico Empty Re: Getting a cellphone shipped to Mexico

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:28 pm

You have to get it muled down. Ask around, LCS, put up ad, webboards, and I think there's a FB page for it but I don't know the name.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Getting a cellphone shipped to Mexico Empty Re: Getting a cellphone shipped to Mexico

Post by Ocelot Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:11 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MexicoMuleForum/
Ocelot
Ocelot

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:11 am

Alex Peterson goes to Texas several times a year and he will bring it to you.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by KJUNGal Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:17 am

Alex Peterson has temporarily suspended his service. NO ORDERS are being accepted.

KJUNGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down