INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search of big heart with large pool

+3
kipissippi
Trailrunner
TrueBrit
7 posters

Go down

In search of big heart with large pool Empty In search of big heart with large pool

Post by TrueBrit Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Little Rosario, a blind and paralyzed six year old girl in Ajijic that we have been helping, is going to lose her free TELETON physiotherapy treatment at the CRIT hospital in Guadalajara.  She has used up her time.  But she still needs therapy.  We have bought some equipment for the house, but the one thing that really benefits her is pool therapy.  As you can imagine, the family doesn't have one.... but if there is a kind hearted soul out there with a pool, spa, jacuzzi, deep puddle, where Rosario can float, and would be willing to let her and her mother use it a couple of times a month, this would make a big difference.  Her mum, Maria, is a real nice person and speaks fluent Spanish (just in case you want to practice and learn a bit on the side (of the pool)).
If you can help or know someone that can, please message me,
Here are some fotos of them in the pool in the CRIT hospital.
In search of big heart with large pool Img-2012
In search of big heart with large pool Img-2010
In search of big heart with large pool Img-2011

Thanks

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

In search of big heart with large pool Empty Re: In search of big heart with large pool

Post by oncesubtle Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Hey Brit, just a thought from left field, how about wife and I kick in a few bucks weekly/monthly for a nice lunch/dinner for the kind hearted lady with a big heart? You know kinda like a bribe to help with your sales pitch.

Another thought, bet there is a super nice lady who would like the use of a private pool when Rosario is there. Maybe charge her a fair price and viola, nice dinner and a bottle of wine or two. Who could say no?

Bob
(yeah it's me, been a few years since that project with the cart. Happy to see you're still pitching.)
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

In search of big heart with large pool Empty Re: In search of big heart with large pool

Post by Bubba2shoes Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:47 pm

We have a large pool in a 1/3 acre splendid garden. The kid is more than welcome and we have a gardener on duty from 8:AM till 2:00pMí to look after her. We live inSix Corners.

Bubba2shoes
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://rbplummer1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba2shoes Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm sorry.Iforgot to call us at 7660032

Bubba2shoes
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:48 pm

There you go. Nice, Bubba!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Yay! Bama Boy!
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Oh yeah Bubba! Wine for Mrs. Bubba and a sliv of choco cake for you?
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba2shoes Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:44 pm

Thanks, guys but i would really like to help the kid.I await the responce from her guardian.

Bubba2shoes
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba2shoes Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:42 am

That would be "response". What is my problem?

Bubba2shoes
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba2shoes Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:43 am

Regards Ms. Bubba in Lima

Bubba2shoes
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBrit Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:51 pm

THANK YOU ALL.  Thank you for the kind offers for Rosario.  We may have a solution that exceeded my expectations.  I received a message from Dra Lupita who is in the middle of constructing a heated therapy pool in her office.  Her office is at the top of Aldama, the street where Rosario lives.  I went to see it yesterday and it looks like it will be ideal.  Dra Lupita will not charge Rosario and has talked about the availability of a therapist as well.
However, if there should be a glitch in the arrangement, I'm keeping everyone's offers on file.  Thank you all.
If you are disappointed that you weren't able to help out little Rosario, don't worry.  Keep your eyes out for an Inside Lakeside swarm coming up to help out a young single mother of 2 girls (5 and 2) called Fatima.  She was diagnosed with bone cancer in her foot and has had to have her leg amputated.  I'm going to Guadalajara on Monday to the artificial leg factory with Fatima to get an estimate and get her measured.  Looks like a leg will cost $15000MX.  If you can help check out our page    [url=http:\\prylett.wix.com\help4fatima]http:\\prylett.wix.com\help4fatima[/url]
See you at the swarm!

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Blessings always follow the sainted. Since Mother Theresa has left us I'm going write the Pope and see if he will authorize you to be called Father Brit. Has a nice ring to it eh and it's certainly deserved. Stay tuned.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Thank you True, not just for these two projects but for all you do in the community. Look forward to hearing more about Fatima.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:41 am

oncesubtle wrote:Blessings always follow the sainted. Since Mother Theresa has left us I'm going write the Pope and see if he will authorize you to be called Father Brit. Has a nice ring to it eh and it's certainly deserved. Stay tuned.

Phil (Truebrit) has already been Pope once before.
I think Father brit would be a demotion. Beer Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:40 pm

zenwoodle wrote:
oncesubtle wrote:Blessings always follow the sainted. Since Mother Theresa has left us I'm going write the Pope and see if he will authorize you to be called Father Brit. Has a nice ring to it eh and it's certainly deserved. Stay tuned.

Phil (Truebrit) has already been Pope once before.
I think Father brit would be a demotion. Beer Beer

Well I'm not surprised. How about a rerun, maybe go with Pope Phil I? If not move Bubba up to Padre Bubba and then Pope Bubba.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down