INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photo of criminal police looking for

+8
Carry Bean
Vandre
Lady Otter Latté
CanuckBob
David
Trailrunner
kiko
caligirl108
12 posters

Go down

photo of criminal police looking for Empty photo of criminal police looking for

Post by caligirl108 Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:22 pm

La policía dijo que lo conocen y él ha estado en la cárcel antes. Actualmente se están buscando para él y Jocoteoec le está buscando también. Tiene en una mochila vacía a medida que avanza para hacer un robo. Armado con Mace y un destornillador y un martillo. Si ves a él, por favor llamen: West Ajijic celular 045-333-722-5566 camión de la policía o la policía despachar 7661760 o 7654444.

white mazda JJR-97-2 Ladron car

google translate:
Police said they know him and he's been in jail before . Currently they are looking for him and Jocoteoec are looking too. ..empty backpack as you go to make a steal. Armed with Mace and a screwdriver and a hammer. If you see him, please call : 045-333-722-5566 West cellular Ajijic police truck dispatching police or 7661760 or 7654444 .

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

photo of criminal police looking for Empty Re: photo of criminal police looking for

Post by kiko Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:36 am

photo of criminal police looking for Mazda10
photo of criminal police looking for Ladron10
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

photo of criminal police looking for Empty Re: photo of criminal police looking for

Post by Trailrunner Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:45 am

According to a poster on TOB, he has changed cars. Here is what she wrote:
"He is at it again. I left our house at apx. 4:50 pm today in my car which is usually parked in front of the house.
I think we were being watched here in Las Fuentes in Jocotepec. He rang our door bell at 5:15pm this afternoon. My husband didn't open the door/gate. The man asked if this was a nice neighborhood to live in and whether he was American. He then left the subdivision probably because someone was home unexpectedly. After two recent robberies, we were the third attempt tonight. The robber has a different car now, also white, a Nissan Maxima License Plate No.: JJS 13 21 Attaching photos of the recordings."

I'm sorry, I don't know how to repost her pictures but you can see them over there.

LAS FUENTES!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:16 am

photo of criminal police looking for Mazda_10
photo of criminal police looking for Mazda_11
photo of criminal police looking for Ladron11

From TOB
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:37 am

Gracias! The car looks to be a Nissan Altima, not Maxima.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:24 pm

And the perp looks like a Mexican "Mr. Bean" with man boobs.......
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:19 pm

THANK YOU, CBOB! I have been waiting to see if anyone else noticed the man boobs besides me. Obviously, no one need check out local gyms looking for him.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:17 pm

He also does not look the 30-35years old that I saw mentioned someplace. He looks more like 40-45yo

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:50 pm

I would say he looks mid 50's.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:08 pm

That's my guess too.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:24 pm

He looks suspiciously like Thomas Friedman. He's probably just researching another book.
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by shana Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Much more info on TOB regarding disguises and different cars. Same guy.

shana
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:08 am

I am told he was in Las Fuentes Sunday morning when people were at church. He was cornered and finally forced his way past the security vehicle, ran over plants, smashed a wall, etc, was also out of his car gesticulating and yelling, caught on camera. He was followed to a house in El Chante, where he apparently lives. He has more than one car. So, actually, the police should know where to find him.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hensley Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:28 pm

There were some suspicious guys out in front of our house today, they were peeing in the street across then they would cross to our house where I couldn't see them. I called the police because I was a bit nervous and hubby at the gym and I swear the police were there in their black shiny truck in 2 minutes, they frisked them and checked them out then another white new police truck showed up, they waved me from upstairs to come down and talk to them to let me know that they were waiting for their boss and they were ok, I apologized to the 2 guys and told them I was nervous and they said in English Sorry, Sorry and then after about 1/2 hour they left.
Then they stole the poor dogs water bucket out from the vacant lot across the street. Oh well.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down