INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moments of Lucidity Appearing From Nowhere

4 posters

Go down

Moments of Lucidity Appearing From Nowhere Empty Moments of Lucidity Appearing From Nowhere

Post by hound dog Thu May 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, I must admit that this board is pretty entertaining. Other boards featuring the Lakeside foreign community have become so boring that even 70 year olds have become 80 just reading the damn things. Did any of you realize that Dawg AKA Bubba was and is the single most prolific poster on Mexico Connect over the past ten years with over 3,000 posts even after being banned there three times and re-invited each time to re-join by management then kicked off again. I guess I was getting on the nerves of successive moderator´s to say nothing of my wife. Smokealot

Last edited by hound dog on Fri May 20, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Moments of Lucidity Appearing From Nowhere Empty Re: Moments of Lucidity Appearing From Nowhere

Post by Solovino Thu May 19, 2011 9:42 pm

snore

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Moments of Lucidity Appearing From Nowhere Empty Re: Moments of Lucidity Appearing From Nowhere

Post by oncesubtle Thu May 19, 2011 10:14 pm

hound dog wrote:Well, I must admit that this board is pretty entertaining. Other boards featuring the Lakeside foreign community have become so boring that even 70 year olds have become 80 just reading the damn things. Did any of you realize that Dawg AKA Bubba was and is the single most prolific poster on Mexico Connect over the past ten years with over 3,000 posts even after being banned there three times and re-invited each time to re-join by management cursed with contributors too dumb to contribute anything approaching intellectual audacity?
Dang Bubba, didn't know that, we'll have to ensure it doesn't happen here! Twisted Evil
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Jack Fri May 20, 2011 2:57 am

Definition of LUCID
1a : suffused with light : luminous b : translucent <snorkeling in the lucid sea>
2: having full use of one's faculties : sane
3: clear to the understanding : intelligible

Sane and intelligible ??

Do we really want to go there?

uj
Uncle Jack
Uncle Jack
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twisted and Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Fri May 20, 2011 6:59 am

Solovino wrote:snore

Succinctly put.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down