INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCS is going to Charros Baseball Games in Guad. Wanna go???

5 posters

Go down

LCS  is going to Charros Baseball Games in Guad.  Wanna go??? Empty LCS is going to Charros Baseball Games in Guad. Wanna go???

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:08 am

LCS is working on another set of trips to see Charros Baseball games in Guad. We are still trying to figure all this out but PM me with your email and name and we will email you when we have more finalized details if you want more info on trip.

What we know and that could change.

This years package will include good seats from first to third base rather than the outfield seating in the VIP player family section we had last year.

We expect (and it could change) to be around 500 pesos per game.

Most games will be day games on weekends as that was most popular last year.

Thanks for listening and play ball !!!!

Zed

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

LCS  is going to Charros Baseball Games in Guad.  Wanna go??? Empty Re: LCS is going to Charros Baseball Games in Guad. Wanna go???

Post by Rosa Venus Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:39 am

It would be great if they also offered a "ride only" option and allowed people to buy their own seats.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

LCS  is going to Charros Baseball Games in Guad.  Wanna go??? Empty Re: LCS is going to Charros Baseball Games in Guad. Wanna go???

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:39 am

Will present your idea later as right now we are just trying to get enough folks to start this and figure out do we need a van or bus. Can't change cost model right now but it is an interesting idea just not for right now.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:29 am

sent you pm. personally i like the vip idea!! but understand you not going to change just for the minority..are the seats covered from the sun if day time games?

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:47 am

hickton wrote:sent you pm. personally i like the vip idea!! but understand you not going to change just for the minority..are the seats covered from the sun if day time games?

Some are some are not.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerlyn Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:33 pm

There is a sign in the Lcs cafe that the first game is Oct 18 and tickets are available in the office ~ the office says no such thing exists ~ I'm interested in this, but can't find info??

Jerlyn

Humor : Sometimes I get it ... sometimes :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Send me a PM and I will put you on the list when info is available just like my original post said. We should have a list for info at the office early next week. Remember Monday is holiday. Sign just got put up early but I don't think it said anything about tickets. Give us a little time to get it right. We just need email and name right now to see what interest exists. Four people are working on this and we need to coordinate which takes time right?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Zed Thanks to you and I guess Terry for all the hard work.

Ralph and I enjoyed a couple of games last year. I still have a Charro jersey.

Will we still get the "cheerleaders" if we're not in the family VIP section??????

I'll PM you for tickets.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:55 am

SunFan wrote:Zed Thanks to you and I guess Terry for all the hard work.

Ralph and I enjoyed a couple of games last year. I still have a Charro jersey.

Will we still get the "cheerleaders" if we're not in the family VIP section??????

I'll PM you for tickets.

SunFan

Ha Ha Ha ...... yes I do remember the Corona Girls and we will miss them when they dance I think or at least most healthy males would.  Just PM me with email and name and we will send you info when we have it. I expect Tuesday Wednesday.  Yep a couple of other folks are working on this also.  Project is starting to congeal thank goodness. Things like this while simple in US are hard here. Just trying to get hold of ticket people for Charros is hard no less finding someone with authority to negotiate. Interesting experience.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down