INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search of a hair stylist

5 posters

Go down

In search of a hair stylist Empty In search of a hair stylist

Post by bonjon42 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:13 am

I'm looking for recommendations for a hair stylist that is proficient in hair foiling techniques. She/He must speak English. I am trying to learn Spanish but only have 6 months under my belt and, unfortunately, I'm not far enough along to be able to communicate what I want done.
bonjon42
bonjon42

Back to top Go down

In search of a hair stylist Empty Re: In search of a hair stylist

Post by David Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 am

Lulu @ Blue Moon. Trained the USA, speaks perfect English. Nice lady, nice work.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by blabbyabbey Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:17 am

bonjon42 wrote:I'm looking for recommendations for a hair stylist that is proficient in hair foiling techniques. She/He must speak English. I am trying to learn Spanish but only have 6 months under my belt and, unfortunately, I'm not far enough along to be able to communicate what I want done.

I have used Dario Marquez for years - 766-4908 - Ocampo No. 185A - Ajijic - Tues-Sat 9-5

blabbyabbey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:40 am

You should talk to Sasha. She's an American hairstylist in Chapala. I've seen her work and it's definitely professional. You can contact her on this web board by searching the member list and sending a PM to "saege007." Perhaps someone else can post her email or phone.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Semalu Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Maria Teresa is a highly trained stylist and colorist who moved here from the States a couple years ago. Her Salon is called Panache, near Torritos (she is in the same plaza as Ajijic Legal and Su Sazon, in the back part).

http://www.panache-ajijic.com/
or
https://www.facebook.com/mtpanache

She is a full service salon with a certified aesthetician on hand for facial and other specialized treatments, and she has a very good mani and pedi girl. Expect to pay less than US prices, but not much less. She uses the excellent Godwell hair dye product line. Schwarzkopf and a variety of other higher end products are also used, as you prefer. Call her at 376-766-2228. If you get the answering machine, leave a message. she will call you back. Or email her at oilsandbrushes@live.com.

Semalu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down