INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick Pocket at Guadalajara Airport

2 posters

Go down

Pick Pocket at Guadalajara Airport Empty Pick Pocket at Guadalajara Airport

Post by Mexbaa Wed May 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Just a heads up, my wallet was lifted yesterday at the airport. Very professional looking couple. The man was graying....didn't notice the woman. The zipper on my purse is not easy to open or close so he acted like he bumped my purse in order to close it. I knew within a couple of minutes something was wrong so called and cancelled my debit and two credit cards. When I travel, I take the bare minimum in my wallet, so less than 200 pesos and one $10.89 U.S. Equivalent purchase at Sam's is what they gained. After their low test charge they tried to charge an over $1000 U.S. equivalent charge which was denied. New cards are being sent to me, but need to get my driver license replaced or get one in Mexico. Be super alert. It may be sick, but I was kinda tickled that they didn't profit enough to make it worth their effort!

Mexbaa

Back to top Go down

Pick Pocket at Guadalajara Airport Empty Re: Pick Pocket at Guadalajara Airport

Post by Semalu Wed May 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Did you report this to airport security? They might be able to view the video and get them Id'd. You are on film just about anywhere you go in an airport.

Semalu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down