INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a good upholsterer in the Chapala area that is reasonably priced.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a good upholsterer in the Chapala area that is reasonably priced. Empty Looking for a good upholsterer in the Chapala area that is reasonably priced.

Post by Clueless Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am

I would like it if anyone that had direct experience (work done for themselves) to give me information.

If you want to say who NOT to go to, please PM me.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good upholsterer in the Chapala area that is reasonably priced. Empty Re: Looking for a good upholsterer in the Chapala area that is reasonably priced.

Post by sm1mex Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Oscar, 765-2366. Speaks English. Highly recommended on TOB. As you are leaving Chapala away from the lake on the road where Cruz Roja and the Old train station is, I think he is before the old train station on the right. Have to look close.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good upholsterer in the Chapala area that is reasonably priced. Empty Re: Looking for a good upholsterer in the Chapala area that is reasonably priced.

Post by otrocanuck Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:14 pm

I can second using Oscar - he did some very nice work for us, was a good price and pleasant to deal with. Very happy with the results after several months in the sun and weather.
otrocanuck
otrocanuck
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Mississauga, Point Claire, Edmonton, Saltspring Isl., Nakusp,Chapala,

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:00 pm

otrocanuck wrote:I can second using Oscar - he did some very nice work for us, was a good price and pleasant to deal with. Very happy with the results after several months in the sun and weather.

I know exactly where he is. Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down