INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUTO BODY WORK AND PAINT RECOMMENDATIONS

4 posters

Go down

AUTO BODY WORK AND PAINT RECOMMENDATIONS Empty AUTO BODY WORK AND PAINT RECOMMENDATIONS

Post by 2mexicos Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:53 am

We are looking for recommendations , auto body and paint shop, people have used and had good experiences. We are
getting ready, in the near future, to remove our truck from Mexico, and wish to havel all nicks, dents etc removed prior
to leaving. then getting it repainted. After driving this area for nearly ten years, there are , uhhh, a few!
Does not have to be the cheapest, just the best work. I did a seach , on this board, but the answers were a bit dated.
We appreciate help in this matter and wish to thank you all in advance.

2mexicos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

AUTO BODY WORK AND PAINT RECOMMENDATIONS Empty Re: AUTO BODY WORK AND PAINT RECOMMENDATIONS

Post by slainte39 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:36 am

I highly recommend Lake's Body Shop, Carretera  123C in West Ajijic, just east of Villa Nova and Rancho del Oro.  Tele: 376-766-5246.
It was formerly the shop of Fernando Frances, but the new owner has maintained the same quality of workmanship and fair prices. I have used the new managed operation, several times, on several different vehicles, and have been completely satisfied.
Disclosure....for those who knew Fernando was my cousin, he is NOB and not involved in the business. Very Happy
Guys, I know it is a ways from AE to VN, but give them a look at it.
Good luck.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

AUTO BODY WORK AND PAINT RECOMMENDATIONS Empty Re: AUTO BODY WORK AND PAINT RECOMMENDATIONS

Post by hockables Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:42 am

slainte39 wrote:I highly recommend Lake's Body Shop, Carretera  123C in West Ajijic, just east of Villa Nova and Rancho del Oro.  Tele: 376-766-5246.
It was formerly the shop of Fernando Frances, but the new owner has maintained the same quality of workmanship and fair prices. I have used the new managed operation, several times, on several different vehicles, and have been completely satisfied.
Disclosure....for those who knew Fernando was my cousin, he is NOB and not involved in the business. Very Happy
Guys, I know it is a ways from AE to VN, but give them a look at it.
Good luck.

Thatz the little shop beside Awful Waffle? I know a few people who have been there.... all were happy ... Very Happy

................ Beer
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:59 am

hockables wrote:

Thatz the little shop beside Awful Waffle?

Yes!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by 2mexicos Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:44 am

Thank you so much for your suggestion. We will take you up on it!
Had to chuckle when you said it was a ways from AE VN- EVERYTHING is
a little ways from here - lol- so no problem there.

2mexicos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:15 pm

One of my Doctors is a car buff/collector, he even has a body shop and spray booth in his house. He recommends "Dupont" brand primers, paints and clear coats.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by 2mexicos Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:31 am

Thank you, I will ask them to use that type- I hope they have it- Dupont
is a good name .

2mexicos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down