INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone moving Lakeside from SW Canada or NW USA later this year?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone moving Lakeside from SW Canada or NW USA later this year? Empty Anyone moving Lakeside from SW Canada or NW USA later this year?

Post by Milena Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:46 pm

I'm looking for a ride-share to get back Lakeside with my dog as I can't drive my Canadian-plated Japanese vehicle after this April when I turn Permanente, and don't want to subject my furbaby to the horrors of flying cargo (please, for those who insist it is trouble free, 2 of my previously healthy cats died soon after flying into Mex. this way- it was incredibly stressful on them & I will never do it again!).

I'm a single female, 50ish, non-smoker, non-drinker, fairly quiet & reasonably inoffensive. Currently in southern British Columbia, but can get myself down to the coast or points south. Would like to share driving & expenses, your vehicle. Hopefully, you are moving some possessions with you and have space for a few boxes of mine, if not, no problem, I can ship them by Freight Forwarding service & travel with just a suitcase & small cooler. I can get by with basic Spanish or at least bamboozle them into giving up with my attempts. I get hopelessly lost even in parking lots so should not be relied upon as a suitable co-pilot, a GPS current on Mexico is a must. Despite this, I have successfully navigated my way alone around rural Nicaragua so am confident that God looks out for fools.

Time frame is flexible- sometime next fall would be ideal. If this intrigues you, send me a PM. Would love to discuss possibilities!

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Anyone moving Lakeside from SW Canada or NW USA later this year? Empty Re: Anyone moving Lakeside from SW Canada or NW USA later this year?

Post by tictoc Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:18 pm

It sound like we might be a good match. Here is my post from a week or so ago.
http://www.insidelakeside.com/t13466-anyone-need-anything-brought-down

I will send you a pm as well. We also have room in our vehicle for you and you friend.

tictoc
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Anyone moving Lakeside from SW Canada or NW USA later this year? Empty Re: Anyone moving Lakeside from SW Canada or NW USA later this year?

Post by Milena Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Ideally, a single person with a dog of their own (dogs love company of their own kind, too!) who is planning to drive down next fall (September or October would be great). I will gladly share driving and REASONABLE expenses, ie, gas, as well as my own motel room & meals. Win-win for everyone. I can come to where you are to start off on the journey, anywhere in Western Canada or Western-NorthWestern USA. Please PM and lets look at options. Thanks!

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down