INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Still Using Sony Memory Sticks? Microcassette Dictation Tapes? CD discs?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone Still Using Sony Memory Sticks?  Microcassette Dictation Tapes?  CD discs? Empty Anyone Still Using Sony Memory Sticks? Microcassette Dictation Tapes? CD discs?

Post by manymoonsago Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:56 pm

Am doing some deep excavation of my home office space and have uncovered 8 or 9 Sony memory sticks that can be used with various Sony products, including an IC Recorder that I am more than happy to give away along with the sticks. Also, have about the same number of microcassette tapes - 60 and 90 min -- to give away. And, an as yet TBD number of never-used blank CD discs of various kind. Would be happy to give these to an individual or an organization that could make use of them. Suggestions welcome.
manymoonsago
manymoonsago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Ironic; Over the Edge

Back to top Go down

Anyone Still Using Sony Memory Sticks?  Microcassette Dictation Tapes?  CD discs? Empty Re: Anyone Still Using Sony Memory Sticks? Microcassette Dictation Tapes? CD discs?

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:56 am

LCS collects this kind of stuff for its IT department to make computers and such for internal and donation to needy Mexicans. Donate at office and say for the IT folks. I regret to say we don't pick up sorry.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down