INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shingles Vaccine available at Quality Care, also Pneumonia and Flu Vaccine

+9
simpsca
Mexbaa
Hensley
Lady Otter Latté
Pedro
bimini6
gpbasap
borderreiver
sm1mex
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shingles Vaccine available at Quality Care, also Pneumonia and Flu Vaccine - Page 2 Empty Re: Shingles Vaccine available at Quality Care, also Pneumonia and Flu Vaccine

Post by Pedro Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:12 pm

wadda crock!

Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Shingles Vaccine available at Quality Care, also Pneumonia and Flu Vaccine - Page 2 Empty Re: Shingles Vaccine available at Quality Care, also Pneumonia and Flu Vaccine

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:37 am

Just cause you think it is a crock Pedro doesn't make it so. Maybe you should read it this time. I found all kinds of good info on this vaccine and complications from other vaccines. Note this is a live virus folks. This subject is so complicated and frankly the ability for us to understand the science behind it is questionable for many of us myself included. Yes this is a controversial subject and in my opinion much more personal study is needed before one should take any vaccine. I am a rare case and had shingles at 18 years old. Now do I have immunity built up? The doctors note says I can take vaccine to prevent a re-occurance. Not sure I need to. I find more and more doctors being selective about vaccines they take and give to the doctors family. This has nothing to do with the mercury used in past to preserve vaccine as most has been removed in most vaccines. Not sure about some of the things added to some vaccines to make them more effective. Soldiers from first gulf war were guinea pigs for some vaccines and many soldiers had problems.

Do your homework and do some reading from both sides and make a decision. I do Pneumonia, Tetanus, and Hepatitis A/B. Doubt I will do shingles but that is my decision and maybe not right for others.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2