INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barometric pressure muscle and joint pain

+2
Chapalagringa
Mexbaa
6 posters

Go down

Barometric pressure muscle and joint pain Empty Barometric pressure muscle and joint pain

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Curious if anyone else is experiencing an increased or unbearable amount of muscle & joint pain with an added miserable headache? Barometric pressure muscle and joint pain 851398
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Barometric pressure muscle and joint pain Empty Re: Barometric pressure muscle and joint pain

Post by CanuckBob Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Yes I have. I have been applying liberal amounts of rum & coke to allievate the symptoms.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Barometric pressure muscle and joint pain Empty Re: Barometric pressure muscle and joint pain

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:00 pm

applying? lol where?

Seriously, the headache and muscle/joint pain?

Because of this I was put on a 90 day extremely limited diet and I could be wrong but I think it's all mostly weather related but have never ever had it so bad. :( Just checking around to see if anyone else is having these symptoms or if it's only poor me.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexbaa Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:03 pm

No headache, but my bones start aching when the barometer makes an extreme change. If it goes from highto low in four hours or less I ache...a lot. Sympathies to you!

Mexbaa

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Chapalagringa wrote:applying?  lol where?  

Seriously, the headache and muscle/joint pain?  

Because of this I was put on a 90 day extremely limited diet and I could be wrong but I think it's all mostly weather related but have never ever had it so bad. :(  Just checking around to see if anyone else is having these symptoms or if it's only poor me.

Yes, I am serious. I get headaches whenever there are rapid changes in barometric pressure. I get less of them here than I did in Vancouver.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:54 pm

ok...are you drinking coke and rum or applying it directly to your head?  hehe seriously.  I had a severe headache last Tuesday and then it started again late Saturday night, worsened Sunday and now day 2 of a horrible headache, muscle and joint pain.  I can't even hardly walk without everything hurting so bad.  I've never had anything like this before.  Yes, dr made a house call last night and thinks it's a bit of a combination but more so in the direction of another ailment over barometric pressure, nothing contagious....I don't know what to think but Advil barely numbs it.  So weird.  Head feels like it's going to explode!  lol At this point in time, if I knew rum would help I'd drink an ounce.

Last edited by Chapalagringa on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell like normal)
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:29 pm

It sounds more like the Flu.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:37 pm

The weather has been causing really bad sinus headaches for me for about a week.
I have no more joint and muscle pain than usual though.
Yours does sound more like the flu.

Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by wildharp Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:43 pm

When I used to have a real job we called it "barometer head". Lots of water and a nap is all that helps me.
Harpy
wildharp
wildharp

Humor : no

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:08 pm

I hear you Harpy! So sorry LadyO!

Here's another storm that's blown in, there's a beautiful rain at my house...I live in Chapala Haciendas and it seems that whenever there's a storm my knees ache, I've always attributed it to being closer to the clouds...but I've never had this other and no relief from Advil.

If you'd believe it, which I'm having a hard time with it...my dr, an MD, says my inners are not well and it's signaling my head! She says until I fix my diet...can you imagine no pizza or pasta for me for 90 days!...I'm not going to get better :( I agree that it seemed like perhaps a flu but I've had no fever, no cough, no other symptoms to imply a virus and even with the flu I'd get relief from Advil. I'm thinking I'm going to have to spend most of my days in a hot tub! Ew, and the supplements I'm having to take, horrible tasting stuff. I'm willing to eat raw garlic to stave off a cold so you can imagine how nasty this other stuff is! Yes, do feel sorry for me, lolol

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:30 pm

arthur itis is my constant companion but i never have headaches and arthur is not messing with me more than usual at present. 3 massages a week followed by 2 shots of mezcal works fer me most of the time. that there coke will give ya diabetes.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down