INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How 'bout Burgers?

2 posters

Go down

How 'bout Burgers? Empty How 'bout Burgers?

Post by kb9gzg Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:29 pm

I'm heading to Perry's, right at this very minute, to test his cheesebugga cheesebugga.

Thoughts on the best in Ajijic (ya, I know--on TOB)?
kb9gzg
kb9gzg
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How 'bout Burgers? Empty Re: How 'bout Burgers?

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Bruno´s.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by kb9gzg Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 am

Yesterday, at Perry's, I had a perfectly grilled well-done and tasty cheeseburger impeccably served by Josh on a bun that scrumptiously held together, with a leaf of lettuce, slices of onion and tomato, and pickles. Dressed it with Heinz Ketchup and mayo. The French fries were crispy on the outside, chewy inside, and yummy dipped in my stirred up mixture of ketchup and mayo. Paired with an ice-cold bottle of vintage Coca-Cola, and Perry and new acquaintance (retired New York attorney) Jim (he had a mushroom pizza that looked exquisite) as my dining companions, my second experience at this little café on Gpe. Victoria--a few blocks east of the Plaza--was as fine as my first. I'm hoping to return this very week, with my wife and a locally acclaimed pizza critic, for another of Perry's pizza creations, and to review his chili and clam chowder.

Rick, of the former Early Bird burger (and more) fame, consumes Perry's burgers on a regular basis.

(O.K., I'll also try Bruno's.)
kb9gzg
kb9gzg
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kb9gzg Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Had Perry's deluxe cheesebugga (7 oz. of hamburger on a delightful roll, as compared with the 5 oz. on a regular bun) today, and it was even better than my first. I asked Josue to really put a sear on it before cooking it through, and the result was a crispy exterior--just the way I love 'em. See my thread on clam chowder for comments about my experience with Perry's.
kb9gzg
kb9gzg
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down