INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directions to Hope House Xmas Party

Go down

Directions to Hope House Xmas Party Empty Directions to Hope House Xmas Party

Post by 2mexicos Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:14 am

To All Whom Will Be Attending Xmas Party:

If coming from Chapala , go over the hill , as if you are on your way to the airport. There is a town, at the bottom of the
hill, Ixtlahuacan(where Cinco Patrillos is). On the right side of the road you will see a long line of stands that sell various sweets,etc..
pull in there. The entrance to Aqua Escondida is about 150 yards from the last stand.
My husband will be waiting at the last stand- from 1:30- 1:45 p.m. on the day of the party , to do a caravan through the fracc.'s
security gate and then everyone can follow him to Hope House. Barry is his name. We drive a grey Chevy Silverado pickup-
with camper, south dakota plates.
If coming from Ajijic - same thing- except you can take the libriamento- and go the same way - as if you are going to the airport.
If anyone has any questions- I am flying back to Chapala tomorrow- came up to welcome a new grandson- call me after Monday
at 762-1628 or email me at heltonbcs@aol.com. Also, you may call Judi B. , the angel whom I owe so much to, for working so
hard to make this a success , at 766-3244. She is leading a small caravan from Ajijic .
We are looking forward to meeting everyone. Please rsvp asap - We are buying the boys gifts (from the cash donations we received)
on Thursday- and hope to get the refreshments for the party then to.

2mexicos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down