INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Dental Experience with Dra. Candy

4 posters

Go down

Great Dental Experience with Dra. Candy Empty Great Dental Experience with Dra. Candy

Post by sm1mex Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:02 pm

I went to Dra. Candy to have my teeth cleaned. She is in the breezeway where the old Mom's restaurant used to be in Riberas.
She has a big t.v. screen on the ceiling. This is the first time I have ever had a dentist put a little probe in my mouth and project my teeth real time up on this big screen, then she would snap the picture with this probe and it would freeze the picture on the screen, showing any problem areas. It was so neat. During the cleaning she put on a CD of music on the ceiling screen. She uses ultrasound to clean the teeth. A pleasant experience at the dentist, if you can believe it !!

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Great Dental Experience with Dra. Candy Empty Re: Great Dental Experience with Dra. Candy

Post by drhook Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 am

Since I am new here, can you provide better directions? Or at least relate it to a current landmark?
Also, how much was it?
Gracias

drhook

Humor : Dry, sarcastic and jaded

Back to top Go down

Great Dental Experience with Dra. Candy Empty Re: Great Dental Experience with Dra. Candy

Post by sm1mex Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:52 am

Before you start to go around the curves into Chapala, it is the last group of buildings on the lake side. Maskaras clinic, 2 pharmacies, a lab, and some other shops are in there. It is in Riberas on the lake side.
Dra. Candy is located in the breezeway on the right.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 am

As for a landmark...look for Maskaras Clinic, on the southside of the carretera, just east of calle San Jorge in Riberas del Pilar. Then you'll be there.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:58 am

Sorry, the post before mine says practically the same thing.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by drhook Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:05 am

Got a handle on it now. Thanks Very Happy 

drhook

Humor : Dry, sarcastic and jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 am

drhook: It was an October special for 200 pesos, normally 300 but she did more than just clean the teeth. The t.v. camera of your teeth and problems is really neat. This way when they say you need this and you need that, you can actually see the problem on the screen and you know it really is a problem.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:11 am

Dr. Hook, you can check out this thread too.

http://www.insidelakeside.com/t9065-dental-experience?highlight=dental+express

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down