INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echocardiograms July 11 at Integrity Medical Center, Ultrasounds coming soon.

2 posters

Go down

Echocardiograms July 11 at Integrity Medical Center, Ultrasounds coming soon. Empty Echocardiograms July 11 at Integrity Medical Center, Ultrasounds coming soon.

Post by sm1mex Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Someone was asking about ultrasounds available at Integrity 376-766-5154.  I asked my cardiologist, Dr. Briseño, who comes to Integrity twice a week about this.  Below is his response.  As you can see cardiac and carotid ultrasounds are available and soon a radiologist will be coming to do multiple types of ultrasounds.  This will be great at lakeside for us and the equipment will be state of the art.  Thank you Dr. Briseño for you comment below.

Most ultrasound machines also have color doppler wave technology. There is another type of doppler, which is only with sound. So, in other words yes, my echo machine has Doppler too. 

Currently we are only doing cardiac and carotid ultrasounds. I am still working on getting a  Radiologist Doctor to come to Ajijic and do other ultrasounds with our equipment (abdomen, mammary, prostate, gynecological, hepatic, etc....). I want to have it ready in no more than two weeks but I will let you know when that is a certain thing. 

If you want to know or want to post it we are scheduling echocardiograms for Thursday July 11th (we want to do as many as we can on a single day to avoid carrying the equipment too often). 

Dr. Briseño 

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Echocardiograms July 11 at Integrity Medical Center, Ultrasounds coming soon. Empty Re: Echocardiograms July 11 at Integrity Medical Center, Ultrasounds coming soon.

Post by Pedro Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:06 pm

i had an abdomen ultrasound done in chapala at the radiology lab there. and yes he is a radiologist.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down