INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Sasha of Hair By Sasha

4 posters

Go down

Update on Sasha of Hair By Sasha Empty Update on Sasha of Hair By Sasha

Post by saege007 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:46 pm

I badly fractured my ankle and it is in a cast. The doctor says I will not be able to stand on it for a few weeks (mid-March), when I am able to get a walking cast (which will then be on for another 3-4 weeks). I am currently not allowed to put any pressure at all on the leg. I guess it really could be worse, but I have to stand to make a living.

As some of you know, I own and work at Hair by Sasha (It's only me there). It is currently my only source of income. Not being able to stand or walk, I am currently in a no income situation. Thanks to the kindness of Splashingcolor/Candace, family, and others, they were able to raise a small portion of what I need to cover my basic expenses (rent, utilities) and my growing medical bills. But, I am still short of what is needed.

What I would like to do is offer gift certificates for services at my salon, so that I can pay my bills now, and do the work once I have clearance from my doctor to work again.

My email address is hairbysasha@me.com and my phone number is 376-765-2223. My services and prices can be seen on my banner ad listing at: http://hairbysasha1.webs.com/price-list

Thanks for understanding,

Sasha
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Update on Sasha of Hair By Sasha Empty Re: Update on Sasha of Hair By Sasha

Post by E-raq Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 am

Hey Sasha, sure thing. How are you on streaks? I need my grey hair disguised, very cunningly disguised with about 3 different tints. Usually Dario does it, but I hate sitting in the chair for 5 hours.

P.M. with info. I need to go to Chapala this coming week for sure.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 am

Thanks, I've sent you a PM.

Just a little background for those who don't know me. This is my third year down here in Chapala. I have been doing hair since 1995. Over the years I have taken a lot of advanced training and have attended a lot of hair expos.

I am also helping to financially support my two teenage sons who currently live with their dad in the states. So, this is about more than just me.

I am very thankful to those of you who have helped, whether it is donating, buying gift certificates, or dropping by with food. It has all been greatly appreciated.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:43 am

A super big thanks to those of you that have purchased gift certificates on future services. I really appreciate it! I am still selling more!
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 am

Fantastic news Sasha, I'm picking mine up on Tuesday. That BTW was a helluva good marketing idea.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 pm

I'm just bumping this back up to the top. Again, huge thanks to those of you who have bought gift certificates, donated money, brought me food, or just sent me a get well message. It means a lot.

I'm pretty much stuck in my house unless someone helps me. My stairs are too narrow to safely navigate with crutches alone. A lady I knit with was generous enough to loan me a wheelchair, so when I do get downstairs and outside, I can venture a little more around town and not completely wear myself out on the crutches. Healing sure is tiring! If all heals well, I should be able to start easing back into work in mid-March. So looking forward to that, because sitting around "resting" is rather boring!

so, thanks!
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by natbug Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Can someone give me her valid email address? I've tried hairbysasha@me.com and am told repeatedly that it is not a valid email address. I want to send her and email and thank her for the great job she did on my hair. Thanks

natbug
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

natbug wrote:Can someone give me her valid email address?  I've tried  hairbysasha@me.com  and am told repeatedly that it is not a valid email address.  I want to send her and email and thank her for the great job she did on my hair.  Thanks

I PM'd you my other email address.

Has anyone else had any problems emailing me at the hairbysasha@me.com email address? I get emails daily on it and this is the first problem I have heard of.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Haven't tried to email you Sasha but I wanted to say thanks again for the great color you gave me last Monday! Perfect for the beach. I love it!
If anyone on the board hasn't visited Sasha yet you cannot find a better stylist Lakeside. She listens!
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down