INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adoption Days

3 posters

Go down

Adoption Days Empty Adoption Days

Post by itsme Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 pm

I had posted this announcement this morning and it has disappeared. I also had PM'd Simpsca last night about this and had requested her help in getting this information out to the public. I do not know how to accomplish this, I am afraid this will disappear as well, but here goes:

Lakeside Spay & Neuter is having adoption days Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th from 11 - 3. It will be held at the newest pet shop lakeside, Pet Care. Address is Hildago #96 Riberas del Pilar. It is located east of Cafe Magana.

We will have both dogs and pups available to be adopted. 10% of sales on these two days will be donated to the ranch.

Please come, I think you will be enjoy seeing the new store, it has just about everything you could wish for your dog, cast, birds, fish, etc.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Adoption Days Empty Re: Adoption Days

Post by Mad_Max Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 pm

So this is the third post? Very Happy
One yesterday that is still there = under events

And two on this subforum
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:38 pm

As I stated, I could not find the one from this morning, do not know how the double posting occurred tonight. Have ongoing problems with computer.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:52 pm

I did go by the new pet store today - where you are holding the adoptions - and I must say that I was totally mystified.

Why would anyone open a for profit pet food store (granted, 10% goes to the ranch, but the rest goes to the owners as profit, assuming they every have)

about 100 yards from an existing pet food store that is non-profit. To quote an ad in the El Ojo, all profits go to the animals and some to the Lucky Dog Shelter.

So the new pet store will presumably try to get customers from the Animal Shelter's customer base - unless their is a local expat explosion of new animal owners in the immediate area.

So some people will support the new store - and that means less profits for Lucky Dog. I imagine they are real happy about that opportunity.

I did ask the guys in the new store today why they were opening a block away from an existing store - that in my mind seemed to carry more merchandise. The reply was something to the effect that they were different. I actually give them six months - if they need to make a profit to continue to operate.

Although not everyone is fond of the Animal Shelter Food Store, the customers are not going to move en masse to the new store. I for one saw no reason to go back.

Good luck on your adoption day - but sorry to see that you are trying to take business away from the Animal Shelter Food Store - as I think they do good things for the community.
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 am

I took a look yesterday. The new store was Ok. But I am already very satisfied by the Animal Shelter Food store. I too find it strange that the other store would open so close the Animal shelter store.

As all the profits, not just 10% go to help the animals at the shelter store. So I shall not change my shopping habits.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down