INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti Graffiti Paint

+9
hound dog
Axixic
viajero
ferret
slainte39
brigitte
joec
itsme
CHILLIN
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anti Graffiti Paint - Page 2 Empty Re: Anti Graffiti Paint

Post by slainte39 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

viajero wrote:
coltivatore wrote:Dawg: I am continually amused with most of your diatribes. I love your superiority complex! Does it make you feel better when you enlighten us with most every post, every subject, with your rich man's addresses--San Fran. Russian Hill, Santa Monica Bay, West Ajijic. Just how large is your estate? And San Cristobal de las Casas. Almost forgot your trips to France. Woooooo! I'm very impressed. Wow. you moved here in '01. Well, I liked it better here before you and your rich buddies arrived. Oh well, at least I had 6 years when you were not here. Ahhhh, memories! Lucky me, that I haven't ever made your acquaintance.

Possibly, this should be in the Octagon, but I could resist no longer!

Jesus,that's a helluva first post.

Especially after living "here" 18 years. A real glacial speed awakening to the call of taking action.

Must be a MC redux or clone.

Dawg, you got to bury that So. Ala. address for this "whoever's" benefit as it will interfere with their idolatrous mindset regarding thee.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:48 pm

slainte39 wrote:
viajero wrote:
coltivatore wrote:Dawg: I am continually amused with most of your diatribes. I love your superiority complex! Does it make you feel better when you enlighten us with most every post, every subject, with your rich man's addresses--San Fran. Russian Hill, Santa Monica Bay, West Ajijic. Just how large is your estate? And San Cristobal de las Casas. Almost forgot your trips to France. Woooooo! I'm very impressed. Wow. you moved here in '01. Well, I liked it better here before you and your rich buddies arrived. Oh well, at least I had 6 years when you were not here. Ahhhh, memories! Lucky me, that I haven't ever made your acquaintance.

Jesus,that's a helluva first post.

Especially after living "here" 18 years. A real glacial speed awakening to the call of taking action.

Must be a MC redux or clone.

Dawg, you got to bury that So. Ala. address for this "whoever's" benefit as it will interfere with their idolatrous mindset regarding thee.

It took me about somewhere around four to five years of “lurking” before I finally broke down because of the “bullies” that seem to think they’re royalty when in all reality they’re really just dung.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Parker wrote:

It took me about somewhere around four to five years of “lurking” before I finally broke down because of the “bullies” that seem to think they’re royalty when in all reality they’re really just dung.

If you addressing me....please use my title. lol!

Your use of the term "lurking" is a little unsettling. But at least you swung into action a little sooner than the Italian stallion.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 pm

hound dog wrote:[quote="joec"]
viajero wrote:
joec wrote: I'm happy that I live in a well run Gated Community where NO ONE DICTATES anything!!!
John,are you off your rocker?
I would never live in a development governed by an HOA,where they dictate everything,screw that.

You're a TOTAL IDIOT. You know NOTHING about Gated Communities because you've never lived in one. NO ONE dictates ANYTHING to ANYONE here. We wouldn't want a jerk like you here either where everyone here gets along. And now you know why I say it's the "best" Gated Community in Ajijic because we ALL get along.

Great stuff. After we bought into an exclusive condominium highrise on San Francisco´s Russian Hill with spectacular views out over the Financial District, North Beach, Chinatown and the bay, I was tricked into becoming president of the condominium association there and, in my 50s, learned more about the degrading character of the human spirit than I had realized in my previous 50 years. living in the Alabama woods on bayous and rivers and bayfront and oceanfront Santa Monica Bay. In all those years living in rural Alabama and the L.A. Basin, I never lived in a place where I had to interract with shared property owners but in that San Francisco condominium highrise, supposedly inhabited by well-to-do upper middle class folk with superior educational levels who had matured with extraordinary accomplishments, I learned more than I ever wanted to know about human nastiness and hypocrisy. When we rertired to Lakeside and later bought in San Cristóbal de Las Casas, the one thing we vowed never to do again was to subject ourselves to ownership in any commonly owned property so we never even considered, when we moved here in 2001, the notion that we would buy a property in a gated community such as that John shares with those other folks over whom he fawns. John is proof positive we were right to avoid that trap.
[/quote]

The BEST post in this Topic and right on!!! Way to go Newbie.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 am

joec wrote:
The BEST post in this Topic and right on!!! Way to go Newbie.

Why? because he's Italian and you paesanos stick together? lol!
Next you will tell us....he's your cousin.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Anti Graffiti Paint - Page 2 Empty Steve and Bobby Dooley

Post by CHILLIN Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 am

John reminds me so much of a character Phil Hendrie created for his long running radio show - Bobby Dooley, President of the Western Estates Homeowners Association. http://www.trn1.com/bobby-dooley-hendrie-kid-smoke-nutmeg

All his stuff is pretty good - when you realize that he creates all the characters, all the voices, and then people phone in - usually irate - to debate his 'guests'.

http://www.hendriepedia.com/index.php?title=Bobbie_Dooley
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2