INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lasagna ----yess

3 posters

Go down

Lasagna  ----yess Empty Lasagna ----yess

Post by gringal Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Roberto's twofer Sunday dinners.......now extended through August, are still great. They're so packed that they need no further recommendation from me.

But......for those of you who like to go out for a good lunch: He has a 55-65 peso lunch menu with an item that is worth making special mention of: Lasagna. 65 pesos. Garfield the cat would dance to that one. Rich, meaty (with decent meat) and very cheesy. Ask for garlic bread and they'll bring you enough to sop up the great sauce. Best in town, IMO, "Italian" restaurants included. cheers
The spaghetti and meatballs, and the Pastafazoolie are other good bets.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Lasagna  ----yess Empty Re: Lasagna ----yess

Post by sparks Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:18 pm

I've not tried the 'other things' at Toscana ... but their pizza is the best I've had anywhere. Anyone tried their 'other things'

I just don't get down that way that often
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm

sparks wrote:I've not tried the 'other things' at Toscana ... but their pizza is the best I've had anywhere. Anyone tried their 'other things'

I just don't get down that way that often

Toscana? I was talking about Roberto's on the North end of town...................but Toscana Pizza is good, too.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 pm

gringal wrote:Roberto's twofer Sunday dinners.......now extended through August, are still great. They're so packed that they need no further recommendation from me.

But......for those of you who like to go out for a good lunch: He has a 55-65 peso lunch menu with an item that is worth making special mention of: Lasagna. 65 pesos. Garfield the cat would dance to that one. Rich, meaty (with decent meat) and very cheesy. Ask for garlic bread and they'll bring you enough to sop up the great sauce. Best in town, IMO, "Italian" restaurants included. cheers
The spaghetti and meatballs, and the Pastafazoolie are other good bets.

Do they have a special time for the lunch menu? I ask as Tango does and I think I saw on Ricoletta special hours as well, Lasagna sounds great! Lasagna  ----yess Alien

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:04 pm

They open for lunch at noon. I don't know how late their lunch hour lasts, but they usually have an ad in the weekend Guad Reporter. I think the hours are probably longer than Tango's 12:30 to 1:30 special lunch.

Again, great lasagna, and be sure to request the garlic bread or it doesn't arrive. cheers

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum