INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly American raises his head at Torito this morning

+5
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
Zedinmexico
GBATRUCKS
ChickenLittle
9 posters

Go down

Ugly American raises his head at Torito this morning Empty Ugly American raises his head at Torito this morning

Post by ChickenLittle Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 am

This morning I witnessed ugly behavior in front of Torito. An American in a Washington State X Terra Nissan came up behind car that was stopped awaiting other cars in front to move along while a car was waiting left turn onto the highway. The X Terra guy blew his horn and then began shouting obscenities at the man in the car in front of him. The man in the front car got out to respond to the shouting and this only made the man in the X Terra even more abusive. The confronted man turned around and got back into his car and when he could, he drove away. This did not deter the angry driver and he continued to shout abuse that could be heard by nearly everyone at Salvadors and Torito. My advice to the X Terra...go home. We really don't need you here.
ChickenLittle
ChickenLittle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

Back to top Go down

Ugly American raises his head at Torito this morning Empty Re: Ugly American raises his head at Torito this morning

Post by GBATRUCKS Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:19 pm

I saw the same thing at Telmex a few years back, and on other occasions. People that have no appreciation of foreign cultures should stay back in their comfort-zone NOB.
Too many gringos think the sun rises from the Hudson and sets in San Francisco Bay.
GBATRUCKS
GBATRUCKS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Black Adder sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Ugly American raises his head at Torito this morning Empty Re: Ugly American raises his head at Torito this morning

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Washington doesn't want him back anyhoo LOL. If he behaves like this something
is going to happen to him sooner or later. It is called Kharma.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:03 pm

I have seen plenty of these "gringo" traffic fights at Toritos and Superlake. I am going to start filming them for You-Tube fodder.........jajajaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 pm

When we were down last month, we had stopped into Super Lake. As we arrived at one of the checkout counters, one of the checkers was moving a cart away from where someone left it at the end of her counter. Along came an elderly female Gringo who intentionally pushed her cart into the one being removed by the checker to get it out of her way. She had a scowl that would have stopped a truck on her face and I then saw her complaining to her husband about the checker.

Also had the experience with the elderly male Gringo yelling about service at Panino less than a minute after sitting down. He did get a piece of my mind about courtesy and manners!

What is wrong with these people?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 pm

ChickenLittle wrote:This morning I witnessed ugly behavior in front of Torito. An American in a Washington State X Terra Nissan came up behind car that was stopped awaiting other cars in front to move along while a car was waiting left turn onto the highway. The X Terra guy blew his horn and then began shouting obscenities at the man in the car in front of him. The man in the front car got out to respond to the shouting and this only made the man in the X Terra even more abusive. The confronted man turned around and got back into his car and when he could, he drove away. This did not deter the angry driver and he continued to shout abuse that could be heard by nearly everyone at Salvadors and Torito. My advice to the X Terra...go home. We really don't need you here.

You know the funny part? That man who was waiting in the vehicle in front of the X Terra was me. But he was driving a Black Jeep Liberty. I was pulled off of the road blocking a vacant spot in front of El Torito as my wife went into el Torito. If I pull my truck into the spot at El Torito and turn it off, some times it won't start. So I just stayed at the top off of the road not to block any of the traffic.

This guy pulled up beside be and told me to move ahead so he could park in the vacant spot. Being the nice guy that I am, and knowing that my wife was coming out soon, I moved my truck ahead to let him park in the spot.

After I moved ahead, he starts honking his horn at me and waving his hands. Not quite sure what he wanted, I got out of my vehicle to see what was wrong. He proceeds to give me a verbal tongue lashing and tells me to get my f€£#%ing vehicle out of the way as he needs to back in the spot.

He got sooo mad at me that he actually put his vehicle into park and was proceeding to get out. I think he stopped once he saw me. LOL

I know who he is, and all I can say is that he is lucky my wife was with me because I am a gentleman and don't usually cuss or get into a fight around ladies, but come on, grow up.

Take a pill and relax.

Cause maybe next time, I just might be alone.

Hahahaha, just kiddin

Big Daddy Basta
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Would've been a short fight....my money on Big Daddy! Ugly American raises his head at Torito this morning 868847
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Yup. My money's on the BD too! lol
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:02 pm

ChickenLittle wrote:This morning I witnessed ugly behavior in front of Torito. An American in a Washington State X Terra Nissan came up behind car that was stopped awaiting other cars in front to move along while a car was waiting left turn onto the highway. The X Terra guy blew his horn and then began shouting obscenities at the man in the car in front of him. The man in the front car got out to respond to the shouting and this only made the man in the X Terra even more abusive. The confronted man turned around and got back into his car and when he could, he drove away. This did not deter the angry driver and he continued to shout abuse that could be heard by nearly everyone at Salvadors and Torito. My advice to the X Terra...go home. We really don't need you here.

I would also like to thank you for posting this.

As my wife was inside El torito and heard this honking and loud shouting, needless to say, when she got into the truck, she thought that I had started all of it. She wasn't buying my story. So, we just dropped it.

Now, after she read your post, she actually apologized to me. LOL

Thanks,

Big Daddy flag waver
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Really not a fair comment about Americans. I know 4 Canadians with Washington plates, a dozen more with South Dakota plates. Maybe ugly gringo, Ugly North American.......LMAO
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Naw... Canadians even appologize when we fart

However... the mouthy shit is going to do that to the wrong fella sooner or later

hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down