INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEDICAL INSURANCE PROBLEMS in MEXICO

Go down

MEDICAL INSURANCE PROBLEMS in MEXICO Empty MEDICAL INSURANCE PROBLEMS in MEXICO

Post by Jim W Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Most newbies move to lakeside and shop, buy medical insurance.....not a bad plan, but then reality sets in, as in my case, discovered that my 25,000 pesos deductible was per incident....not cumulative as is the case NOB. I have been insured for 7 years here, and my average annual expense is over 100,000 pesos as none of my medical issues excided 25,000 pesos. If you are around 50 go self insured....put the money in a cetes account.

If you decide to buy insurance, check them ALL out.....To my knowledge, Simpsca and JohnA have a great track record with New York Life, and Parker is the $MILLION person....PM Parker for ins info. Now for my F ing horror story........Allianz Sucks. I was involved in an accident .....slip and fall in November. Short n sweet.....Dr. Leon sent me in for MRI....revealed torn meniscus.....and arthritis.....Allianz denied claim as pre existing condition.....who doesn't have arthritic conditions in their 60's? Anyway hired Intercasa, 4 months ago, signed POA etc......today Allianz refused to speak to him without POA.....which they have had for 4 months LMAO. I called my agent and pointed out torn meniscus as issue.......can't get rid of arthritis. Their response was that they are simply the agent, and it is my problem to communicate directly with Allianz.....even though Allianz position is Bull Shit.

Just sharing this, as I hope it saves someone the stress of dealing with the wrong agent or insurance company. BTW, also beware, most insurance companies will insure beyond 70..and if you are diagnosed with skin cancer or other afflictions other Mexicdan insurance companies will not accept you MEDICAL INSURANCE PROBLEMS in MEXICO 531444 ...no guarantee you can afford it......me dropping Allianz, signing up for medicare when I qualify. MEDICAL INSURANCE PROBLEMS in MEXICO 968748
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down