INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allopathic vs Naturopathic Medicine

5 posters

Go down

Allopathic vs Naturopathic Medicine Empty Allopathic vs Naturopathic Medicine

Post by drmike Thu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

Since there seems to be some confusion and misunderstanding amongst a few of you about this topic, I am posting an article I wrote on the differences of Allopathic medicine and Naturopathic medicine. Granted this applies to the US and most likely Canada, it does not seem to apply to Mexico. Read it and find out the difference. It may or may not change any minds, but at least you will know the difference.

http://www.smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com/search/label/Allopathic%20versus%20Naturopathic%20Medicine
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

http://smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Allopathic vs Naturopathic Medicine Empty Re: Allopathic vs Naturopathic Medicine

Post by Irish Gal Thu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm

An interesting read, Dr. Mike.

Irish Gal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Allopathic vs Naturopathic Medicine Empty Re: Allopathic vs Naturopathic Medicine

Post by hockables Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 pm

drmike wrote:Since there seems to be some confusion and misunderstanding amongst a few of you about this topic, I am posting an article I wrote on the differences of Allopathic medicine and Naturopathic medicine. Granted this applies to the US and most likely Canada, it does not seem to apply to Mexico. Read it and find out the difference. It may or may not change any minds, but at least you will know the difference.

http://www.smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com/search/label/Allopathic%20versus%20Naturopathic%20Medicine

With regards to Allopathic... whatever happened to " First, do no harm...? "

hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter Thu May 31, 2012 7:18 pm

I find it very difficult to sort out which of each method is best for my situation. If I knew for sure which was the best approach, I would be a Dr. instead of a slum landlord. Allopathic vs Naturopathic Medicine 477249
Walter
Walter
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:31 am

I read your article on stantins, one thing I have noticed is the leg cramps these people have, plus add alcohol to the mix and acetaminophen or naproxen. I am no Dr that sounds deadly.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down