INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Battle

+12
David
gringal
Parker
johninajijic
simpsca
Solovino
raqueteer
hockables
hound dog
CheenaGringo
viajero
prorader
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gun Battle Empty Gun Battle

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 pm

"Gun battle in Joco today

Started by bdmowers, Today, 05:58 PM "

Another board about gun fire in Joco today, get ready welcome to Mexico, this is now out front in your face in the Lake area a DRUG war. Chapala and Joco plaza's are up for grabs. I am not in to scare tactics, but I do know something about this and this is a warning. This subject has always been under the sidewalk because the money is from the US but forget it, Nacho controlled this area with that understanding but he is dead, the 1 under him in this area is in Federal prison for 100 years, doesn't mean you have to run back to the states or hide, just be a little more carefull about who you deal with, talk to, and where you go, don't mean to be this way but experience says it is here. Stay SAFE
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Wicked

Back to top Go down

Gun Battle Empty Re: Gun Battle

Post by viajero Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Prorader, may I suggest that you make your posts earlier in the day.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:17 pm

But the lid is on the foxhole earlier in the day!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 pm

[quote="viajero"]Prorader, may I suggest that you make your posts earlier in the day.[/quote]

May I suggest you tell us what you mean by that viajero? Are you evaluating prorader´s civility later in the day? I personally tire of gratuitous personal affronts aimed at anyone. Cheap and easy crap assigning no distinguishment to the author. A cowardly shot and vile practice.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:47 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:But the lid is on the foxhole earlier in the day!

Also a cowardly and gratuitous kick in the gonads sight unseen Why don´t you guys show some spine?.

I´m no friend of prorader but cheap shots do not amuse me,
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 pm

What does the meaning of earlier in the day? Dead is dead, there is no earlier in the day I just posted what I heard on another BB. No one has posted this on this BB so I put it out there, Do I care U bet, is this my home U bet, so information the same as the border is important to our well being, I may have an edge and am happy to pass the info, you don"t like the truth. go down to the corner and ask the boys, who may be U know today but will be the bang, bang tonight. I know it is late but this is the real Mexico sorry

Last edited by prorader on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm

hound dog wrote:[quote="viajero"]Prorader, may I suggest that you make your posts earlier in the day.

May I suggest you tell us what you mean by that viajero? Are you evaluating prorader´s civility later in the day? I personally tire of gratuitous personal affronts aimed at anyone. Cheap and easy crap assigning no distinguishment to the author. A cowardly shot and vile practice.[/quote]

Dawg you are such a kidder,thanks for the explanation of the turnip truck saying,I learned it from my grandfather but didn't know it's origins.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

can't agree with dawg.... I liked the foxhole crack...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

prorader wrote:What does the meaning of earlier in the day? Dead is dead, there is no earlier in the day I just posted what I heard on another BB. No one has posted this on this BB so I put it out there, Do I care U bet is this my home U bet so information the same as the border is important to our well being, I may have an edge and am happy to pass the info, you don"t like the truth. go down to the corner and ask the boys, who may be U know
See what I mean Dawg.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Most of my my time in this business later in the day is the time, kind of like Vampires, after the sun goes down so, the dark hides what the daylight doesn't want to show? It is up to U, My wife and I went to a set by Noe last week and had a great time but my Mexican wife was real concerned about what is going on, Live here the Mexican people have there own network, listen
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Gun Battle Empty Gun Battle

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Prorader, may I suggest that you make your posts earlier in the day.?????????????????????????????????????????????
The F****** narco's have no time of day, they do what they do 24 hours of the day
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

prorader wrote:Most of my my time in this business later in the day is the time, kind of like Vampires, after the sun goes down so, the dark hides what the daylight doesn't want to show? It is up to U, My wife and I went to a set by Noe last week and had a great time but my Mexican wife was real concerned about what is going on, Live here the Mexican people have there own network, listen

BINGO. Eyes open, mouth shut. Talk to the Mexicans. They know what is going down.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm

In response to the Dawg:

prorader has chosen to make his self-promotional bed and post what can only be defined as a rumor in the Mirador section rather than the proper section for criminal activity and rumours. His embellishment of the information contained on TOB was an exaggerated attempt to infer that he is the go to person for current information and for background info that happens to be very old news.

Also, please keep in mind that this was the person who bragged back 2006 or 2007 that he was going to come to Mexico and direct the Mexicans in the cleanup of their Country. After all, he had all of the necessary experience to do so!

Last edited by CheenaGringo on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Frankly guys, I do not agree that prorader has been self promoting whatsoever. I have spent considerable time checking things out here over the past week and a bit. There is a battle, he's absolutely correct, and don't try and minimize this or you too may become a victim.

1. Fortify your house.
2. Get trained dog.
3. Get with the program! If it can happen to us it can happen to anyone. We've lived here for 13 years and I speak spanish. Don't kid yourselves.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:In response to the Dawg:

prorader has chosen to make his self-promotional bed and post what can only be defined as a rumor in the Mirador section rather than the proper section for criminal activity and rumours. His embellishment of the information contained on TOB was an exaggerated attempt to infer that he is the go to person for current information and for background info that happens to be very old news.

Also, please keep in mind that this was the person who bragged back 2006 or 2007 that he was going to come to Mexico and direct the Mexicans in the cleanup of their Country. After all, he had all of the necessary experience to do so!
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Very old news was today as posted ? as to your information in the past let sleeping dogs die?
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 pm

You are an icon, your word is GOD, but you don't know shit. U want to bring up 4 or 5 years ago go for it, if you were there then it was when then the Chapala bus ran my 17 year old son down and tried to kill him. Was I crazy, yes I was 60 years old with 1 son, my wife of 24 years left Mexico, and the medical and lawyer fees where my intire life. This is a subject tha U don't want to go to end it now.
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Also, please keep in mind that this was the person who bragged back 2006 or 2007 that he was going to come to Mexico and direct the Mexicans in the cleanup of their Country. After all, he had all of the necessary experience to do so!.

Mod off topic, direct assault against me, this P*** needs to be directed against personal attacts, Ghinaq, Chenna? Don't hide prorader is prorader on all BB's

Where are U getting your information from? I moved here in 2005, lived in Ajijic, that is all you need to say, keep talking Mexico has laws, did U kill my son, or distroy my marrage did you really want to bring this up? By the way you statement is not in " so bullshit " "
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 pm

go to person for current information and for background info that happens to be very old news.

TODAY is very old news consider the person that has no idea. The guns where today ass hole
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

get some sleep ole timer....

tomorrow is another day.... Suspect
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:56 pm

hockables wrote:get some sleep ole timer....

Maybe counting bursts from cuerno de chivos will help?! rat-tat-tat one, rat-tat-tat two, rat-tat..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay I get it you don't care unless it is your house. WOW U had better wake up
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:06 pm

prorader wrote:Okay I get it you don't care unless it is your house. WOW U had better wake up

No mush for brains. I just don't need you to tell me what's up. Get over yourself, Rambo.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:30 pm

I believe this is the post referred to on another board. Happened in Jocotopec today according to an eye-witness:

While we were in Joco today there were several dozen gunshots fired all in one short space of time about a block away from us. We thought naievely that there were firecrackers going off. A surprising quantity of smoke soon wafted past us. I didn't know so much smoke was generated by gunfire. This was on the main road to the plaza between 4 and 5 oclock pm. The register clerk in the little tienda we were in said this has been going on for a few months and that 2 groups were vying for control of the "plaza", in this case meaning the territory. Police were soon on the scene. Anyone have any other info about this?
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 pm

CG - I totally agree with your post above. Prorader is making a post from TOB which is rumour at best. This does NOT belong in the Mirador section.

I hope one of the Moderators will move this to Criminal and Rumours section.

Last edited by johninajijic on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next