INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three dead bodies found Apr. 14 at fish restaurant in San Juan Cosala

+6
CanuckBob
viajero
CheenaGringo
oncesubtle
johninajijic
simpsca
10 posters

Go down

Three dead bodies found Apr. 14 at fish restaurant in San Juan Cosala Empty Three dead bodies found Apr. 14 at fish restaurant in San Juan Cosala

Post by simpsca Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Some friends told me they saw three dead bodies when leaving their home at Lago Encantado (east end on San Juan Cosala) yesterday morning Apr. 14. The bodies had been dumped in the night and found in the morning by people passing by. Link to the article - I use Google to translate - http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/369813/6/abandonan-tres-cuerpos-en-jocotepec.htm
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Three dead bodies found Apr. 14 at fish restaurant in San Juan Cosala Empty Re: Three dead bodies found Apr. 14 at fish restaurant in San Juan Cosala

Post by johninajijic Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 pm

simpsca wrote:Some friends told me they saw three dead bodies when leaving their home at Lago Encantado (east end on San Juan Cosala) yesterday morning Apr. 14. The bodies had been dumped in the night and found in the morning by people passing by. Link to the article - I use Google to translate - http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/369813/6/abandonan-tres-cuerpos-en-jocotepec.htm

Whoopy for your friends. Like you said dumped here, not killed here and "most likely killed in GDL or elsewhere".
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Three dead bodies found Apr. 14 at fish restaurant in San Juan Cosala Empty Re: Three dead bodies found Apr. 14 at fish restaurant in San Juan Cosala

Post by oncesubtle Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:50 pm

I heard they were most likely killed in an exclusive gated community and thier bodies dumped nearby. scratch
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

John:

Here is some help for you to possibly follow along: if you go back and read ricardo's posts on the following thread: https://lakechapalainfo.forumotion.net/t3852-rumor-of-more-dead-jocotepec-san-juan-cosala
Indications are that these may be the bodies from the shots heard Thursday night and reported by CB on Friday morning.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 pm

oncesubtle wrote:I heard they were most likely killed in an exclusive gated community and thier bodies dumped nearby. scratch
That's what I heard too.On TOB they mentioned the name Arroyos something,I forget.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 pm

oncesubtle wrote:I heard they were most likely killed in an exclusive gated community and thier bodies dumped nearby. scratch

Noisy guests? Perhaps they are a result of the gun fire and explosion a few nights ago..........
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:48 pm

CanuckBob wrote:

Noisy guests? Perhaps they are a result of the gun fire and explosion a few nights ago..........

Bob, were they your guests visiting you this week?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:59 pm

His guests were from the Vancouver Canucks and that is why they are losing!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:06 pm

It seems to Dawg that the problem was the oysters on the half shell from Lake Chapala.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 am

CheenaGringo wrote:His guests were from the Vancouver Canucks and that is why they are losing!

Finally, at last, a poster who knows the difference between "losing" and "loosing". Now, if we can educate a few fellow retards on the difference among "their", there and they´re we may have made some progress in bringing Des Moinians into the 19th Century. Albuquerqians, on the other hand, may require more remedial adjustment but recent arrivals in Santa Fe from Nashville have already, simply by virtue of having made the move to the "City Different" from "Music City", proven themselves to have lacked even the most elemental human values. Now, when Dawg left Montgomery for the Haight in 1969, he proved himself to be, indeed, precocious for an 18 year old or such and far sighted as, if for no other reason, his investments in real property, through no intellectual capacity exhibited by The Dawg more than simply having been in the right place at the right time, meaning San Franciscio as opposed to Montgomery, were astute moves from thereabouts to whereabouts if you get my drift more or less. As it happens, more folks sought domicile in the Haight-Ashbury in the 1960s than Montgomery but that was not the fault nor the beneficience of The Dawg who was simply seeking newly liberated 1960 style pussy and, more importantly , and somewhat indirectly related, more intensely attractive hashish and had no idea his home in San Francisco would eventually have appreciated in value during those years whereas pussy and Montgomery real estate would have, in the interim, become passe. God has a tendency to to game us humans.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Quoting John: "Like you said dumped here, not killed here and "most likely killed in GDL or elsewhere"."

It appears that your assumption is probably wrong since from reports on TOB, two of the three had their funerals yesterday in Ajijic.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:51 pm

I enjoyed the creative use of words from the other day when Bob said the outdoor speakers had been stolen and J replied that they had been taken. If there's a next telling I betcha they will have been borrowed.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Making assumptions is as useful in reality as making a wild guess based on hope, delusions, rumors and the ever present people who like to pretend they are in the know. How hard it is to wait for the facts to emerge from the sludge?

Speaking of creative words, the way the housecleaner explains the shards on the floor which used to be a lamp is; "It broke itself". At that point, you shrug because argument is useless.
flag waver

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

oncesubtle wrote:I enjoyed the creative use of words from the other day when Bob said the outdoor speakers had been stolen and J replied that they had been taken. If there's a next telling I betcha they will have been borrowed.

Well whoever "borrowed" them hasn't brought them back yet and so far the only speakers I have seen were at Costco and they were muy expensive (Yamaha's for 1700 pesos).
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Road Trip: head YE to the Tech Mall in Guadalajara.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Speaking of borrowed, someone borrowed my bbq, borrowed it right off our downstairs patio ... bastards. Anyway, a couple of months ago the cops installed un grande camera that records 7/24 right across the street from the gate to our patio. So I have an invitation to review the tapes today at 6:00 p.m. Twisted Evil I'll keep ya posted.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Gotta keep those gates locked I suppose.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:47 pm

oncesubtle wrote:Speaking of borrowed, someone borrowed my bbq, borrowed it right off our downstairs patio ... bastards. Anyway, a couple of months ago the cops installed un grande camera that records 7/24 right across the street from the gate to our patio. So I have an invitation to review the tapes today at 6:00 p.m. Twisted Evil I'll keep ya posted.

U mean the big grill in the patio area.... that is a big grill!

Where were the guys across the street when u needed them?

That would take a giant set of cahones boosting something that big right in front of a police station....

hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 pm

hockables wrote:
oncesubtle wrote:Speaking of borrowed, someone borrowed my bbq, borrowed it right off our downstairs patio ... bastards. Anyway, a couple of months ago the cops installed un grande camera that records 7/24 right across the street from the gate to our patio. So I have an invitation to review the tapes today at 6:00 p.m. Twisted Evil I'll keep ya posted.

U mean the big grill in the patio area.... that is a big grill!

Where were the guys across the street when u needed them?

That would take a giant set of cahones boosting something that big right in front of a police station....

Maybe the police borrowed it for a bbq...
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down