INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened To Larry Allen?

+12
oncesubtle
CanuckBob
Mainecoons
Intercasa
hockables
brigitte
canadiangirl
susan
drmike
CheenaGringo
johninajijic
nadra
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Happened To Larry Allen? Empty What Happened To Larry Allen?

Post by nadra Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:19 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY ALLEN? LARRY ALLEN HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE JANUARY 01 2012. HIS FAMILY LIVES IN THE UNITED STATES , THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND HIM. LARRY'S PARTNER, NACHO, HAS TOLD LARRY'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT LARRY IS DEAD AND THAT HE WAS CREMATED. THERE IS NO RECORD OF DEATH OR CREMATION. NEIGHBORS AND WITNESSES ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK. THIS IS AN EMAIL FROM LARRY ALLEN'S RELATIVE TO THE U.S. CONSULATE. THESE EMAILS WERE SENT TO ME WITH NAMES AND ADRESSES INTACT BUT I HAVE DELETED SOME NAMES AND EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR THIS POST. Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:14 AM To: Rubio, Leonardo Subject: Re: List of Attorneys. Dear Mr. Rubio, Thank you for your email of concern. I appreciate your calling me with an up date as to the action your office has conducted. Would you please forward to me your report and the findings as of this date so I can begin a missing persons report with the police. Also would you be kind enough to send me a copy in your own words as to our conversation we had this morning. Please provide a detailed review of our conversation and what you have discovered or been told. As this will be very helpful as we proceed. However, after speaking with you briefly, it seems there are other question that I feel are important and would appreciate your time answering them if possible. So please bear with me: 1- You had mentioned the person that went to Larry's home knocked on the door several time and there was no response and this person noted there was trash scattered everywhere. My question is this, was this trash inside as well as outside? Did the house appear to be ransacked and trashed? or was the trash neatly in piles as if being prepared to be put in trash bags? I believe my question would be more positioned in the areas of "did it appear to be trashed in haste rather than a planned intention. 2- Did the investigator mention any dogs on the premises or signs of dogs that been keep in the house. As we have been told Larry keep his dogs outside. 3- Did the neighbor this investigator that spoke with mention the last time they had seen or spoke to Larry? As well as when there was any noted activity at Larry's house and who was last seen there? I know from previous communications there were several neighbors that were watching Larry's home from the time "NACHO" re-appeared on 01-01-2012. 4- It was reported that Larry's car/van was taken by Nacho and is still missing. Did you or the investigator check to see where the van is? Or possibly contact the police to locate it? Is it possible to report a stolen vehicle report or is that another matter where a Lawyer has to intervene? 5- We know that his gardener is a key person in this missing persons report and was forced by Nacho to assist in helping him load items from Larry's house into a moving van. Has anyone talked to this gardener for his side of the story over the events of the past 6 days? 6- Has anyone from the embassy tried to contact Nachos parents to see when was the last time they spoke to him as well as contact Nachos employer as we were told he works at the Guadalajara Airport. 7- Also, you said you were not able to verify if Larry had left the country by passport search because that is a police responsibility only after a missing persons report had been filed. My question to you is: Larry told us around 11-15-2011 that he had just got back from the border and renewed his visa/passport. Can you verify this action? Was he in Mexico legally and had he renewed his visa/passport? we are not able to speak to his banking center and inform them of his disappearance. Is there a possibility someone from the Embassy can contact his bank and inform them there is an investigation in progress to put a freeze on his account so there will be no transactions taking place? I do not know the name of the bank. Once again I appreciate all you have done for us. I will share this information with my family and heed your advice and will let you know what transpires in the near future. I know there are many many questions to ask but for now we will try to remain focused on the bigger picture. We feel/believe he is dead and was murdered by this vile person and know the history of this person and would like to avoid any future problems this person can cause others. Thank you, xxxxx NAME DELETED --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ANSWER RECEIVED FROM U.S. CONSULATE From: "Rubio, Leonardo" To: XXX Sent: Thu, Januay 12, 2012 9:57:39 AM Subject: List of Attorneys. Dear Mr. XXX As requested, I am sending you the list of attorneys that we spoke about. We hope this will be a useful source to help you in your uncle’s missing person case. Sincerely, Leo Rubio American Citizen Services U.S. Consulate General Guadalajara Telephone (52-33) 326 ----- Forwarded Message ---- From: "Rubio, Leonardo" To: NAME DELETED Sent: Fri, January 13, 2012 11:52:03 AM Subject: Mr. Larry John Allen Good morning, XXXX. As per your request, here is a summary of our conversation on the telephone we had yesterday regarding the steps taken on your uncle’s case: 1. Search at Locatel (data base for unaccompanied/unidentified persons who are either detained or in hospitals) 2. Search at National Missing Persons Records data base (in all Mexico) 3. Search at the morgue in Guadalajara 4. Search at the morgue in Ocotlan (San Luis Soyatlan area) No records of Mr. Allen were found 5.- This Consulate is sending a cable to the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City and all other U.S. Consulates in Mexico requesting them to make a local search and inform us of any findings. Also, the telephone company informed that Mr. Allen’s phone line was recently disconnected due to lack of payment. On January 11, 2012, I had a phone conversation with someone at the police office in San Luis Soyatlan to find out if a missing person report had been filed for Mr. Allen. Officer Antonio Lopez Ortiz confirmed that there is no such report but he offered to have a patrol car go to Mr. Allen’s house. I asked officer Lopez that if he found him to please have him contact the Consulate. Half an hour later, officer Lopez reported that the house looks furnished but empty, as if the inhabitants of the house had been gone for several days (garbage scattered on the sidewalk). I asked the police officer that if any information arises regarding Mr. Allen’s case to please contact the Consulate. I provided him our phone numbers. Regarding your question on this e-mail: 1.- The police officer (not an investigator) did not provide any details as how much thrash he saw, neither did he mention if he saw garbage inside the house. 2.- The police officer (not investigator) did not mention anything about your uncle’s dogs. 3.- The neighbor just told the officer that there was no one in the house. As far as we know, he was not questioned regarding all the issues expressed in this question. 4.- The police officer (not investigator) did not mention anything about a vehicle either and yes, this is a matter in which an attorney can work on. 5.- We do not have any information about the gardener being questioned. 6.- No one from this Consulate has contacted Nacho’s parents. If you hire an attorney, he or she will make proper arrangements to interrogate them or even to interrogate Nacho. 7.- We do not have access to the information to find out if Mr. Allen has recently renewed his visa or whether or not he is legally in Mexico because that information falls into the Mexican Immigration jurisdiction. Also, due to the Privacy Act, we can not divulge information as of the last time Mr. Allen’s renewed his U.S. passport. Unfortunately we also have no authority to request your uncle’s bank to freeze his account. This IS something an attorney can assist you to do. Mr. xxx, I understand your concerns and how worried you are. Also, I can imagine the sense of impotence you must be experiencing. I just wish we can be of more help but our role and jurisdiction is very limited in a case like this. As you can see, we could not answer most of your questions and that is why it is convenient that you go the legal way as soon as possible. By hiring an attorney to represent you in Mexico you can start a formal process with local authorities to investigate your uncle’s disappearance. Please, fell free to contact any attorney, either form the list that we sent you or any other attorney. We will keep you updated if new information arises. Sincerely: Leo Rubio American Citizen Services U.S. Consulate General Guadalajara This email is UNCLASSIFIED. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THIS IS AN EXCHANGE OF EMAILS BETWEEN LARRY ALLEN'S RELATIVE AND ONE OF LARRY'S FRIENDS. THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN FORWARDED MANY TIMES SO THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE PRIVATE, --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear xxx The one big question we have here at this time, without a body to verify his death, how is it that everyone is so sure he is dead?? His neighbor was very as-matter-of-fact last night just as you are today. We believe you and others are correct. But without any witness or a body or some kind of report from someone, it still leaves the question, WHERE IS HE??? HOW DID HE DIE?? THERE HAS TO BE A CRIME SCENE. Any information that could prove his death would be helpful. Am I making any sense?? Here's how it plays out: 1- We get a call @ 8:26pm from one of his neighbors telling us Larry has not been seen for 5 days and that "HE IS DEAD" but no proof.. 2- Yesterday Nacho was seen leaving his house in Larry's van. 3- The neighbor called Larry's phone and nacho answered and said he took Larry to the hospital because Larry was coughing up blood. When asked what hospital, nacho hung up. 4- Today you had a friend go check out his house and the van was there. 5- The neighbor that called said Nacho was cleaning out Larry's house with the help of workers and the gardener. (NO DOGS BARKING.) 6- This person called the police and reported a burglary taking place at Larry's house. The cops still haven't shown up as far as I know 7- I call Larry's (landline) and nacho answers and tells me Larry took a trip to LA to see a friend named Albert on the 2nd. Nacho had no information as to the flight number, what airlines or when he is to return.He told me to call back in one hour and he would give me the phone number to Albert. (1:15pm 01-07-12) 8- I call nacho back and he does not answer. I leave a voice mail. (2:15pm 01-07-12) 9- I send nacho a text and asked him to text me Albert's numbers so I can call him. No response. 10- I call you at 3:25pm and you said it was confirmed he is dead. You told me how nacho was a cop and made friends with all the law enforcements around there (Puerto Corona,south side of the lake) and how they are all corrupt and get away with murder. If nacho did cremate Larry's body, how and where was it done? END----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A PERSON HAS SIMPLY DISAPPEARED FROM LAKE CHAPALA AND THE WHOLE THING IS BEING IGNORED. WHERE IS THIS NACHO AND WHY ISN'T HE BEING QUESTIONED BY THE POLICE AND/OR LOCKED UP IN JAIL?

nadra

Back to top Go down

What Happened To Larry Allen? Empty Re: What Happened To Larry Allen?

Post by johninajijic Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Go on Mexconnect and read the posts about Larry Allen originally posted by "fug" who was a friend of his.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

John:

Do you think there is any chance that "nadra" could be "fug" aka 'T' aka "Zoey" real name Terry?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:59 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:John:

Do you think there is any chance that "nadra" could be "fug" aka 'T' aka "Zoey" real name Terry?

Nevva thot of dat

And she's screaming at us too!!! Do we have another ahole on the board??? LOL
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by drmike Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 pm

All I know is that Larry Allen isn't where we live...I'm surprised Nadra can write so much without taking a breath.
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

http://smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What Happened To Larry Allen? Empty larry allen, suggestions

Post by susan Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:48 pm

1) you need to call the "civil registry" in chapala (& in larry's town, if they have one). & call the crematorium (in chapala & guadalajara, also larrys town). when a body is cremated it it reported to the registry. not all deaths are reported to the consulate. sometimes they are slow or the computer makes an error. this information may be available to the public or the attorney can do this. i can try to find you these telephone #s, on sunday. you need someone who speaks spanish to talk w/them. first do that. 2)THEN: GO to the american consulate in your city. when they suspect a kidnapping etc they send marshall's down here. it has happened, i have been here for years. but they may need more proof. the people in guadalajara @US consul are a bit lazy. i would also talk w/m congressman. 3) all suspected crimes should be reported to the "ministerio publico". (something like that). they investigate. also report the stole van. you can hire the lawyer to help you file the reports. he can also re check the info @the registry/crematorium.

Last edited by susan on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed word)

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Susan, thanks for the info,

drmike, "All I know is that Larry Allen isn't where we live..." WTF??????

Last edited by canadiangirl on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I should have added, "drmike," where do you live???????)

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:16 pm

If you think someone was murdered go and make a denuncia at the Ministerio Publico in the municipality where Larry lived. It is their job to investigate. If they do not want to take the denuncia ask them how to trace the man .
If you sus pect someone was kiled tell them. Someone will have to make a denuncia if you want anything to happen.
Do not speak to the police.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 pm

brigitte wrote:If you think someone was murdered go and make a denuncia at the Ministerio Publico in the municipality where Larry lived. It is their job to investigate. If they do not want to take the denuncia ask them how to trace the man .
If you sus pect someone was kiled tell them. Someone will have to make a denuncia if you want anything to happen.

Wow!!! Brigitte, this is why I chose not to live in Mexico " do not speak to the police" , although I trust this is a choice some may make

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 pm

canadiangirl wrote:
brigitte wrote:If you think someone was murdered go and make a denuncia at the Ministerio Publico in the municipality where Larry lived. It is their job to investigate. If they do not want to take the denuncia ask them how to trace the man .

Wow!!! Brigitte, this is why I chose not to live in Mexico " do not speak to the police" , although I trust this is a choice some may make

I believe the lady was explaining the " procedure " for reporting a crime....

U choose not to live in Mexico??

Well, Thatz a Shame
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:49 pm

hockables wrote:
canadiangirl wrote:

U choose not to live in Mexico??

Well, Thatz a Shame

hockables"][ I too believe the lady was explaining the "procedure" for reporting a crime.... although the statement of "do not speak to the police" was included in the "procedure" This statement is why I chose not to live in Mexico, and that is no shame!!!!!!!!!!!

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 am

canadiangirl wrote:
hockables wrote:
canadiangirl wrote:

U choose not to live in Mexico?

Well, Thatz a Shame

hockables"][ I too believe the lady was explaining the "procedure" for reporting a crime.... although the statement of "do not speak to the police" was included in the "procedure" This statement is why I chose not to live in Mexico, and that is no shame!!!!!!!!!!!

****************************************************************************************************

Sister.....

I could tell U some stories of crimes reported and attempted reported in Canada.... cops are working stiffs & fallible.... here, there & in Arizona!!!

I get a little tired of listening about the corruption & inadequacy of Mexican Authorities.... plenty of them are trying to do a job.... same as any cop anywhere else...
Some of these poor bastards are dying trying to fight better paid and better equipped adversaries.... and still they do it!!

Whats with that?
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 am

hockables wrote:
canadiangirl wrote:
hockables wrote:
canadiangirl wrote:

U choose not to live in Mexico?

Well, Thatz a Shame

****************************************************************************************************

Sister.....

I could tell U some stories of crimes reported and attempted reported in Canada.... cops are working stiffs & fallible.... here, there & in Arizona!!!

I get a little tired of listening about the corruption & inadequacy of Mexican Authorities.... plenty of them are trying to do a job.... same as any cop anywhere else...
Some of these poor bastards are dying trying to fight better paid and better equipped adversaries.... and still they do it!!

Whats with that?
and my hat off to them!!! "Cops" do an amazing job whether in Canada or the US, but does the corruption excist with the Mexican Authorities???? , does that explain/condone the "do not speak to the police"

Last edited by canadiangirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : should have added "love sister")

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 am

How old is Nacho and how old is the supposed dead guy?

also it isn't the police's job to investigate, you can tell them and it might make you feel better but won't do anything towards investigating an alleged crime.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:47 am

Intercasa wrote:How old is Nacho and how old is the supposed dead guy?

also it isn't the police's job to investigate, you can tell them and it might make you feel better but won't do anything towards investigating an alleged crime.
Who's job is it?

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 am

I'm curious, why does someone who "choses not to live in Mexico" hang out on a board like this? Is life in Canada really that dull?
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:45 am

canadiangirl wrote:
Intercasa wrote:How old is Nacho and how old is the supposed dead guy?

Who's job is it?

It is the MP's job to investigate crimes in Mexico not the police. If you are going to make the odd forum appearance to shit all over Mexico at least keep up with how the system works so you will at least "look" like you know what your talking about......LOL

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 am

THE MINISTERIO PUBLICO
How difficult is that to get???

The police does not investigate therefore going to them about someone who has disappeared is like going to the fish market to buy a steak.
It is no reflection on the police it is not their job. If one wants to get something done in this country one has to learn how the sytem works.
How complicated does it get???

Speaking Spanish is also a big help in getting help.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 am

The OP needs to make a denuncia at the Ministerio Publico of Tuxcueca to start the ball rolling on an investigation.( If Larry Allen lived in Puerto Corona)

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm

MPs job. end of case. arizona & those sleezy SW states are almost the same as mexico. the comparison is absurd. these areas are not civilized, they are the wild west. unfortunately much of mexico now attracts a high % of losers from the US. its none of anyones business where someone chooses to live. the person who controls this board is CB. thats where we all live @this moment. as for this gentleman (missing man), it is another gay murder. & this has little to do w/mexico. as its very common all over the world. the gays are not rational when it comes to a young guy, as smart as allen may have been. nacho is a name for fast food. allen should have thought this one through.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:44 pm

All right you guys lighten up, you just ruined canadiangirl's reason for not living in Mexico, after all now she can't use "this is why I chose not to live in Mexico" as an excuse. Hummmm, I wonder what she will try next? ... like anyone cares.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:23 pm

"do not speak to the police" means do not waste your time, because its not their job. duh. it means just that, no drama no hidden meanings.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm

susan wrote:"do not speak to the police" means do not waste your time, because its not their job. duh. it means just that, no drama no hidden meanings.

sorry guys, I did not mean to offend anyone, I am used to call the RCMP if you have a problem, I know this is not the case in Mexico

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 pm

RCMP service Arizona now???

BTW calling the RCMP at the Vancouver airport will get you tasered.......jajaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:01 pm

CanuckBob wrote:RCMP service Arizona now???

BTW calling the RCMP at the Vancouver airport will get you tasered.......jajaja.
Canuck Bob, I apoligized, give it a rest!!!
But to answer your question, I trust in the RCMP, and no, they do not service Arizona, however I feel just as safe in AZ as in Canada.
The question begs to be asked, do you feel the same in Mexico"

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next