INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trustworthy Auto Mechanics

+6
ferret
CheenaGringo
hockables
David
simpsca
hound dog
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trustworthy Auto Mechanics - Page 2 Empty Re: Trustworthy Auto Mechanics

Post by hound dog Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm

[quote="MainecoonsThis person and his esposa is very interested in southern Mexico and if we can ever both get healthy at the same time, we would like to have you and your lovely esposa over to tell us all about it. Pretty cold there now though, isn't it?
[/quote]

Well, actually, as you may imagine, Chiapas is both cold and hot and moderate according to where one is ensconced, if you get my drift. Our home is at 7,000 feet but, due to the state´s challenging topography, one can also dwell in hot sweltering lands at sea level or lands in between the extremes. What makes Chiapas attractive among other attributes, is its climatalogical diversity and breathtaking scenery. An extraordinary place home to countless rugged indigenous folks living in seeminglly inaccessable mountainous terrain. A fine place to live if I must say so myself.

You are always welcome at our place there when we are about which is normally during the winter months. We look forward to meeting you then. This year we will be there between now and May and then we´ll be back starting in December for the predicted end of the world according to the Maya calendar. Just in case the world does end then, we´ll splurge on a fine bottle to tequila to see it out.
mariachi

hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Fri May 18, 2012 8:59 pm

CanuckBob wrote:jajaja.........as far as crusiers are concerned I still think that. The Japenese bikes I owned were all the cafe racer style (crotch rockets). Nothing like a Kawasaki 750 triple (2 stroke) to scare the bejesus out of you. Talk about an over powered death machine...... Twisted Evil

Geez I still have a Kawasaki ZR-7 750 cc sitting back in the states that I don't know what to do with. That, and a track car too.

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Fri May 18, 2012 9:01 pm

David wrote:I recommend Pablo. Pablo's Garage is just west of the "japanese nursery" before the "new" Pemex on the Mt. side. When other mechanics I'd been to wanted to tear the engine down to rememdy a strange noise, he diagnosed a loose spark plug. He accepted no payment for his work saying "you'll be back." He's done all of our routine maintenance and a couple of repairs on both of our vehicles for the last 3 years. He's from LA, dual citizen, an excellent mechanic, and a very nice guy.

Same here. Not only did he charge me like 100 pesos to replace a water hose, he also hurried to Guadalajara to pick it up, AND delivered my car to me when it was done. I wasn't home so he hid the keys for me and I paid him a few days later.

I'll definitely be back. <GRIN>

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2