INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna’s owners tried to kill her

4 posters

Go down

Luna’s owners tried to kill her Empty Luna’s owners tried to kill her

Post by Imightbewrong Thu May 18, 2023 5:51 pm

This sweet girl is Luna.  Luna likes other dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.  She also likes chickens, but sadly only for dinner.  For chasing chickens Luna was staked to a short rope and left to die.  When I intervened poor Luna couldn’t stand.  She was laying in her own feces too weak and dehydrated to do anything.  This had been going on for some time as Luna’s rope had embedded in her neck and she couldn’t stand.

My husband and I cannot safely keep Luna.  

We have Luna’s owners tried to kill her 35d8db10
Luna’s owners tried to kill her 32580010
Luna’s owners tried to kill her Ba5ad610
four dogs, all rescues.  One of our foster fails is very aggressive and I can’t take the chance that she will slip by me and attack Luna.  

I had Luna spayed yesterday and she has been dewormed and given flea medicine.  Saturday i will take her for shots.  Luna is 2 and weighs about 13 pounds.

Please if you can help me help Luna you won’t find a dog more grateful for cuddles.

Imightbewrong

CanuckBob, Carry Bean and barbicheesecake like this post

Back to top Go down

Luna’s owners tried to kill her Empty Re: Luna’s owners tried to kill her

Post by mudgirl Thu May 18, 2023 7:42 pm

It's so hard to fathom the cruelty some people subject animals to. It's one thing to be somewhat neglectful, but tying a dog up and leaving it to die? It would have been kinder for the owner to just kill it quickly.
When I was in my 20s, I found a stray dog that also had a rope embedded in its neck. You couldn't even see it, it was just a lump that the skin had grown over, all infected underneath.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu May 18, 2023 9:24 pm

God, these stories are so sad. Wish I could help but I have six already. Thank you for helping this poor dog.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by caligirl108 Fri May 19, 2023 8:53 pm

Can you post these photos & Luna's story on Facebook's Friendly Gringos Ajijic & Chapala group?  The dogs & cats posted there get a lot of local exposure and seem to find good homes within days.. Lots of dogs still getting sent to homes in Canada & US ~ the people involved in relocations will also see Luna's info. PM me if I can be of further help.

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down