INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delivery of turkey dinner on Christmas Day or Eve?

4 posters

Go down

Delivery of turkey dinner on Christmas Day or Eve? Empty Delivery of turkey dinner on Christmas Day or Eve?

Post by barbicheesecake Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:55 pm

Please does anyone know of ANY restaurant that will deliver a turkey dinner to our home in Ajijic? Used to do it myself but now just do not have the energy required. Thanks in advance.      Delivery of turkey dinner on Christmas Day or Eve? 1f384
barbicheesecake
barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I shoulda been a comedian

Back to top Go down

Delivery of turkey dinner on Christmas Day or Eve? Empty Re: Delivery of turkey dinner on Christmas Day or Eve?

Post by Carry Bean Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:38 pm

Check if Manix uses Traitte. Also Chatterley’s restaurant is also serving turkey but don’t know about delivery but should be easy to find out.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Delivery of turkey dinner on Christmas Day or Eve? Empty Re: Delivery of turkey dinner on Christmas Day or Eve?

Post by CanuckBob Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:54 pm

I have some guests arriving on the 23rd that were asking about restaurants on the 24th and 25th. I'm always at home so have no experience.

Are most of the restaurants in Ajijic open on the 24th and 25th?

Is there a list of those doing Xmas specials?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:09 pm

Mannix, Chatterley’s and Malaga Steak House for sure. Haven’t heard of Cocinart’s plans.  I think Bruno’s will be doing Christmas. The Guad Reporter should have a list. Bruno’s is serving prime rib.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

CanuckBob likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:31 pm

Saw this on FB. Sabro Salads gets good reviews. They were offering upscale Christmas Eve dinners (prime rib and I think steaks). They didn't get enough orders so they are offering only turkey dinners delivered. I have never used them.

https://www.facebook.com/axixicsaladstogo

Phone  33 3231 5118
Email   sabrosaladsajijic@gmail.com

Hola, due to lack of interest on my Christmas Eve special ( nothing wrong about it ) I've decided to cancel such special, but because I still need to continue on my plan about donating the Burger feast to the kids to Hope House in Ixtlahuacan, and the interest of some customers on preparing Turkey, SabroSalads will offer a Christmas Eve Turkey special, limited to 30 orders only!!
-pear and blue cheese personal size salad
-turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato, asparagus, stuffing, gravy and a home made cranberry sauce
-personal pecan tart.
$395
$50 pesos per meal will go directly to the burger feast, so if you wish to help or donate, without ordering the meal, please DM me to do arrangements!
Orders will be taken from today until the 20th
Thank you!
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by barbicheesecake Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:16 pm

TO BISBEE GAL: THANK YOU SO MUCH; WE NOW HAVE A TURKEY DINNER BEING DELIVERED BY SabroSalads!
barbicheesecake
barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I shoulda been a comedian

CanuckBob likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down