INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An English speaking technician with TotalPlay

2 posters

Go down

An English speaking technician with TotalPlay Empty An English speaking technician with TotalPlay

Post by ferret Thu May 26, 2022 11:10 am

My internet went out at 2:45 yesterday afternoon. I do speak Spanish but prefer English for technical things. Anyway, a delightfully efficient young man showed up at my door at 9:15 this morning. He lived in the U.S. for sixteen years and speaks GOOD English. My line was broken (on the street) and is now repaired. I asked for his name and cell number but also asked if I could put his information on the forums. His name is Uzziel Luis and his cell number is 331-439-6488... message, whatsapp or call. If you have a hard time understanding Spanish on the phone, this is the guy to call if you have TotalPlay problems. I remain impressed with TotalPlay and their exceptional customer service.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

An English speaking technician with TotalPlay Empty Re: An English speaking technician with TotalPlay

Post by Carry Bean Thu May 26, 2022 11:15 am

If they show up to install in the first place. 🤬

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

An English speaking technician with TotalPlay Empty Re: An English speaking technician with TotalPlay

Post by ferret Thu May 26, 2022 11:21 am

I have said this before and I will say it again. You can ONLY organize installation of TotalPlay by communicating WITH TotalPlay either on their website or by calling the phone numbers ON their website.
DO NOT call any numbers on any flyers nor deal with anyone on Facebook.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down