INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like?

+8
rafterbr
conejorapido
SunFan
gringal
Rosa Venus
Carry Bean
ferret
BisbeeGal
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like?

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:47 am

I called the local Dominos and asked if their delivery was back to the 30 minute standard.  They said no, they were running 45 to 55 minutes mas o menos; given my last experience with them, I feared it would be mas.

I messaged Membrillos via WhatsApp, after an hour passed, no answer.

I called La Toscana on Ocampo in Ajijic and 2 pizzas arrived in 35 minutes, piping hot.  They are open daily Tues-Sun, 12 to 8.

They have an amazing selection of pizzas (and pastas).  Size-wise they are mediums, with prices averaging around 135p.

Here are pizza offerings,
Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like? - Page 2 Toscan10

Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like? - Page 2 Toscan11

Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like? - Page 2 Pizza_10

Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like? - Page 2 Pizza_11

BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

CanuckBob, Carry Bean, ferret, Canada_Mike, MichaelB, kamcd, inthecolumbiagorge and dvinton like this post

Back to top Go down

Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pizza Delivery--Which Ones Do You Like?

Post by BisbeeGal Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:50 am

Another delivery from Pizzeria Toscana last night.

#1 Bianca...the dollops of ricotta are to die for!

#13 Diego...for the carnivore.

Very happy with Toscana. Super thin crust is a nice change from the pan pizza at Dominos (which by the way is still taking an hour to arrive as of 2 weeks ago).
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:18 am

Pizzeria Toscana is moving (the building where they were is now for sale), from their FB page.

La toscana comida italiana estará cerrado 2 semanas, por cambio de domicilio, nuevo domicilio carr.poniente #500A ,frente ala huerta salón de eventos, reapertura el #4 de octubre.... gracias por su preferencia

Toscana will be closed for 2 weeks, due to change of address, new address carretera #500A, in front of Huerta event hall. Reopening on October 4th.... thank you for your preference.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ColorMeBlue Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:30 pm

Everyone should give Pizza Del Barrio a try. These are the same folks who used to be know as the Purple Garlic Brothers Pizza. Now operating a delivery-only operation from SAT. Delivery area is Chapala to La Pueblita area.

Menu is available at Pizza Del Barrio Menu

ColorMeBlue

dvinton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:20 am

Domino's delivery time seems to improving. Arrived in 35 minutes a few nights ago.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:25 am

I would have agreed until a few nights ago. I ordered two pizzas and when they didn't show up, after the website indicated they were shipped, we called them. I could hear them fumbling around and yelling at each other in the background. They said they are on the way. Well 30 minutes later, when they still haven't arrived, I called again and they said they would be there in a couple of minutes. Well they did arrive in a couple of minutes and they gave us a third "bonus" pizza. It was obvious they screwed up on the original order and didn't start them until I called again. I always order through the website. It was the first problem I have had with them.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:39 am

Their website (which we always order from) seemed clunky the other night. I used some accumulated WOW Points against the bill. The delivery guy's ticket showed the full amount with no credit. I told him that their online receipt showed the credit; he said ok.

In the past my WOW Points credit always showed on the driver's tab.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

CanuckBob likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:41 am

Adelitas makes a great pizza and they deliver.

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:49 am

SunshineyDay wrote:Adelitas makes a great pizza and they deliver.

We get their pizza also, but toppings are limited. They changed crust in the past few month and I preferred their earlier version.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:15 pm

Update on Dominos.  

Ordered online.  Came in 22 minutes.  If you choose tarjeta crédito a puerto, the guy arrives with portable chip reader. We gave tip in cash. Sweet!

Am hoping the local franchisee has hired more employees.

And again, the sartén crust is best....pan pizza!
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

CanuckBob likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:17 am

That's good to hear. They opened another location in Chapala recently too.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2