INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Exhibit of Museum quality Furntiure at Barbara's Bazaar

Go down

Beautiful Exhibit of Museum quality Furntiure at Barbara's Bazaar Empty Beautiful Exhibit of Museum quality Furntiure at Barbara's Bazaar

Post by simpsca Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:43 pm

I just went to the opening of an exhibit of museum quality antique furniture and other objects set up in three rooms at Barbara's Bazaar. I haven't seen anything this well done and truly museum quality since I left New York. It's open from 12 noon to 6pm daily through Oct. 12th when it moves to Guadalajara for several weeks.

If you like museum, this is a must see. Truly exqusite and very old items from the past. Here is a little information on the family they came from:

La Vida Privilegiada - A Privileged Life, The Estate of May de Polignac
Friday Oct. 7 through Weds. Oct. 12, Noon to 6pm daily at Barbara's Bazaar

The Exhibition “A Privileged Life” being presented by Barbara’s Bazaar has been prepared by Thomas Thompson with the collaboration of the heirs of May de Polignac and various experts in French, English and Mexican (New Spain) furniture and decorations from the 18th & 19th Centuries.

The exhibit will run in Ajijic Friday through Wednesday only, October 7 to 12 from 12pm to 6pm with appointments available for private showings. After the show leaves Ajijic it will run 6 days at our store in Guadalajara (Oct 17-22).
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down