INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a mule...

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a mule... Empty Looking for a mule...

Post by Holalola Sat May 08, 2021 4:32 pm

Anyone driving back from the US and willing to bring a box containing prescription cat food to Lakeside? My regular courier isn't available. My cats and I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Holalola

Back to top Go down

Looking for a mule... Empty Re: Looking for a mule...

Post by LoveSouth Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:28 am

Please forgive my weeks-late reply to your courier request, Holalola, but did you find a mule for your prescription cat food delivery? And would you mind sharing contact info for your mule? I need a number of items from the U.S. Thanks in advance.

LoveSouth

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:11 am

Someone named Alex (not Peterson) on TOB has been posting for a while:

"My name is Alex, and I also have a service for package and moving to and from the states. I have a full size in Houston, Texas, at the moment. If I can help Alex Peterson get out of this bind, let him know. My email is marquezamo@hotmail.com or phone number is 376 763-5527. I am also available to bring packages down from Houston. Thank you.

I am planning to drive up to San Antonio to do some shopping for a few existing clients in the next week or so. It all depends on how soon I can get enough items to bring back. Anyhow I can shop at Walmart, Costco, Target, Vitamin shoppe and so on. Packages can be sent to a mail box service, but they usually charge about $10 to $12.00 dollars per package. I can pick up several large items like bbq pits, due to the fact I will be taking back a cargo van. If you are planning to move back to the u.s, can give you a free quote as well. References available, thank you."
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holalola Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:00 am

Hi LoveSouth...I ended up using Estafeta. It was $35 for up to 10 pounds. It took them about 10 days to deliver. Good luck!

Holalola

inthecolumbiagorge likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down