INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling a USed Car lakeside ... best way to do that?

3 posters

Go down

Selling a USed Car lakeside ...  best way to do that? Empty Selling a USed Car lakeside ... best way to do that?

Post by Sherman Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:53 pm

I have a 2012 Honda CRV / Leather seats, sun roof, roof facks, etc. with Jalisco plates ... that I want to sell lakeside. Looking for some good ideas on where to sell it and then to see if there is someone available (for a fee) to help transfer all the paperwork.

THANKS

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Selling a USed Car lakeside ...  best way to do that? Empty Re: Selling a USed Car lakeside ... best way to do that?

Post by gringal Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:02 pm

S & S auto on the Carretera sells good used cars and is very reliable. They take care of all the paperwork.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

ferret and Ida Claire like this post

Back to top Go down

Selling a USed Car lakeside ...  best way to do that? Empty Re: Selling a USed Car lakeside ... best way to do that?

Post by Sherman Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:10 pm

Are there any individuals who process the paperwork for a fee? Another option other than S and S?

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:14 am

Find a car that you like on Mercado Libre, go see it and take it for a test drive. If you want it negotiate a deal. Take the owner and all his paperwork to the registration office. After the car is transferred into your name give the owner the money. Most Mexicans know the procedure and what is required.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Sherman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:43 am

do you know if during the test drive for a car from mercado libre, you can have the car inspected by a mechanic .. before the negotiation?

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:45 am

R&R New and Used Cars ... someone just referred me to this place on facebook. They had some sort of 'physical presence' in west Ajijic. Anyone know of them or used them?

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Plan B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:30 am

Sherman wrote:do you know if during the test drive for a car from mercado libre, you can have the car inspected by a mechanic ..  before the negotiation?

Thats up to the seller as to whether they will allow that or not. If not don't buy it.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:35 am

thanks .... both comments helpful!!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down