INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juke Box

3 posters

Go down

Juke Box Empty Juke Box

Post by rafterbr Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Does anyone know if there is someone Lakeside who can repair 60's juke boxes. I have 3 and I am thinking about bringing one lakeside. If they can't be repaired it would be a waste of money. They work well now but its a long ways from Oklahoma to Riberas.

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Juke Box Empty Re: Juke Box

Post by slainte39 Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:41 pm

Ask the folks at the repair shop on Colon in Ajijc, as they do some electrical machine repairs and then the shop in SJC, on the Carretera, by the tower
I think it is a long shot, but it wouldn´t hurt to ask. I´m sure there would be someplace in Guad., but I have no idea where.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rafterbr Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:36 pm

slainte39 wrote:Ask the folks at the repair shop on Colon in Ajijc, as they do some electrical machine repairs and then the shop in SJC, on the Carretera, by the tower
I think it is a long shot, but it wouldn´t hurt to ask. I´m sure there would be someplace in Guad., but I have no idea where.

Gracias, It's hard to even find a place in the states to repair them anymore. If I have one in tip top shape before I ship it, maybe it will still be good when I get there.

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:40 pm

There is a pinball machine mechanic living in Chapala. I don't remember his name or phone number but he was born and raised locally so I doubt he has or will leave. If there is a board or e-site dedicated to employment it might be the best place to advertise for him.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by rafterbr Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:45 pm

oncesubtle wrote:There is a pinball machine mechanic living in Chapala. I don't remember his name or phone number but he was born and raised locally so I doubt he has or will leave. If there is a board or e-site dedicated to employment it might be the best place to advertise for him.

Thank you, If he repaired pinball machines, he probably worked on some juke boxes. Hopefully, I won't need a repair for a while. The old machines are built well but after 60 years, they have seen a lot of use.

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum