INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organic Market at Laguna Centro tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

Organic Market at Laguna Centro tomorrow Empty Organic Market at Laguna Centro tomorrow

Post by simpsca Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 am

From one vendor:
This week I have the following GLUTEN FREE items availabe at the Organis Market:

Sowthwestern Lasagna
Chicken Curry (Butter Chicken)
Brownies
Carrot-Chai Tea Muffins
Cranberry Bread

The market is located at the Plaza Laguna and the hours are Tuesday from 10-12:30. And as a reminder the market has moved to the end of the mall next to the movie theatres. Hope to see you on Tuesday!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Organic Market at Laguna Centro tomorrow Empty Re: Organic Market at Laguna Centro tomorrow

Post by ferret Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm

As usual I went to the Tuesday market for our favourites and, as usual, I went to get a coffee from one of the stands that supports a local charity.

Imagine my surprise when I read the sign on the table that said "Cinnabon is not allowing us to sell coffee".

Great marketing Cinnabon...I will never set foot in your store nor buy your products ever again.

Add some of the pissed off profanity of your choice to this post...I'm still steaming.

Was there some purpose in moving the market? If not, please move it back to it's previous location for obvious reasons.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down